WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Big Shout Out to So Cal Pools!

El Chingon

Reaction score
@Melloyellovector Just finished our backyard/pool remodel with So Cal Pools. Me and wife could not be happier with the limited space we had to work with. Added a Jacuzzi, Baja shelf and barstools,firepit,all new deck and an outdoor kitchen. As much as I wanted a granite countertop, I took Tim's advice and took him up on a concrete countertop, I just made him assure me I wouldn't have one of his infamous BirdBath concrete countertops. ;) Tim being the great snake oil salesman...I went with the salt system with the oversized cell to get a better lifespan. Also went with the Screenlogic setup to do everything off the phone/Ipad. Start to finish was 9 weeks. We could not have asked for a smoother and better experience than we had with Tim and his crew. 1st pic is before remodel. And yes we are not abiding by the LA county 6' distance. Thanks again Timmy!
Screenshot_20210521-092340_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20210521-092301_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20210521-092316_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20210521-092220_Gallery.jpg

Melloyellovector

Reaction score
Thanks for the kind words Steve, you and Karen were great to work with.
Can’t believe the pics I posted some actually thought the stone pool was the after, lmao
Actually got a text saying that stone work isn’t really pic worthy, from an ex worker. What in the actual fuk. 😂
note : at least you didn’t use Arizona pools, and you could of used sandcastle or code blue 🤪

TrojanDan

Reaction score
Thanks for the kind words Steve, you and Karen were great to work with.
Can’t believe the pics I posted some actually thought the stone pool was the after, lmao
Actually got a text saying that stone work isn’t really pic worthy, from an ex worker. What in the actual fuk. 😂
note : at least you didn’t use Arizona pools, and you could of used sandcastle or code blue 🤪

Hey, I got shotcrete on Wednesday. Looks like I’ll have water by Christmas. You did a really nice job on my brother’s pool Tim.

El Chingon

Reaction score
That came out pretty sweet!
@RiverDave @Melloyellovector Yes, Thank you. We are pretty jazzed with the way it came out. Even though Tim would show up to the house with his Rainbow "Riverwhips" stickers on his truck and dump trailer, he is a good guy. I don't know about anyone else but I was banking on some "RDP Love" to teach/guide/lead us through the process and he delivered!

Dirtbag

Reaction score
Im about to start a new thread for pool builder call outs...getting something done in havasu is ridiculous.....

@Melloyellovector how long does it actually take to get a pool done. from plan to dig to swim....better yet what should the timeframe be....

I have been watching a ton of youtube build threads and am amazed at the shit we are dealing with in havasu....

grumpy88

Reaction score
Im about to start a new thread for pool builder call outs...getting something done in havasu is ridiculous.....

@Melloyellovector how long does it actually take to get a pool done. from plan to dig to swim....better yet what should the timeframe be....

I have been watching a ton of youtube build threads and am amazed at the shit we are dealing with in havasu....
I can tell you in las vegas i am 2 weeks from being 1 year since we wrote a check and we are still not 100 percent done and i will have to hire somebody else to make it right . You need to expand your operation i hear nothing but good things about your company . Congratulations on the havasu house .