WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Big thanks to team RDP

Melloyellovector

Reaction score
Just giving a shout out , and a BIG thank you to Stacy Johnson and Team RDP for helping make a smooth purchase of new Havasu pad.
3/2 boat deep garage. Finishing up plans now for pool / hardscape etc... hopefully submit to city in next week or so

Tank

Reaction score
Bad ass. So glad we'll have a place to stay when we overstay our welcome and Taylor and AJ's. LOL;):D

DLC

Reaction score
That’s great news! Your headed to havasu!

can I sign up now for my havasu pool build in 5 years?

lol

Icky

Reaction score
Sooooo, if person buys a pool from you does it come with free stays at the havasu house?

RichieRich

Reaction score
Anyone know a good pool builder in Havasu?
Code Blue Pools...Gary has been doing an amazing job even with all of the add ons I keep throwing at him.
928-486-9386

update night.jpg

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
Code Blue Pools...Gary has been doing an amazing job even with all of the add ons I keep throwing at him.
928-486-9386

View attachment 1005160

It was a joke bro...

Tim builds pools for a living. I built his website, Tommy took almost all the pics for it, and RD's guy did all the drone vids.

Total team effort to show off the work that Tim does. 👍

FishSniper

Reaction score
Just giving a shout out , and a BIG thank you to Stacy Johnson and Team RDP for helping make a smooth purchase of new Havasu pad.
3/2 boat deep garage. Finishing up plans now for pool / hardscape etc... hopefully submit to city in next week or so
Congrats we had a great experience buying through Stacy also. Owe you some beers so hopefully we can touch base when your up there.

Melloyellovector

Reaction score
Sooooo, if person buys a pool from you does it come with free stays at the havasu house?
It is a company expense - Soooooo, “STAYS” as in multiple? hmmmmm , your backyard ain’t big enough anymore to equal stays :p

Last edited:

Icky

Reaction score
It is a company expense - Soooooo, “STAYS” as in multiple? hmmmmm , your backyard ain’t big enough anymore to equal stays :p
Ouch, rv parking was more important.
Put me on the list for when you start doing pools for us peasants.

Melloyellovector

Reaction score
Ouch, rv parking was more important.
Put me on the list for when you start doing pools for us peasants.
Lol, you know I’ll build anything you want. Lighten up butter cup. Your still welcome

Icky

Reaction score
Lol, you know I’ll build anything you want. Lighten up butter cup. Your still welcome
Forgot the smile in my post, I was just messing around. I would've had you out this year if we weren't paying for a wedding.

Congrats on the new house. Let me know if you need help with anything.