WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Big Win for San Diego city employees

charred1

Reaction score

San Diego City council voted to repeal the vax mandate on all city employees. For those that don’t know, last year my group SDfurefighters4freedom, along side SDPOA, retained PERK and Attorney John Howard to champion our cause to fight the Vax mandate. The mandate was imposed on all current employees and potential new hires city wide. We did what many said couldn’t happen. There is still work to be done up in LA and many others municipalities, but we are starting get a head of steam. Thanks to all those that supported us.

Mike

Last edited:

Smitty7

Reaction score

San Diego City council voted to repeal the vax mandate on all city employees. For those that don’t know, last year my group SDfurefighters4freedom, along side SDPOA, retained PERK and Attorney John Howard to champion our cause to fight the Vax mandate. The mandate was imposed on all current and potential new hires city wide. We did what many said couldn’t happen. There is still work to be done up in LA and many others municipalities, but we are starting get a head of steam. Thanks to all those that supported us.

Mike
The small wins add up to big wins.

charred1

Reaction score
For us not employed by cities and such, what is "PERK"?

Their website, if you are interested in who/what they are.

Backlash

Reaction score
I personally know of law enforcement officers who were terminated after refusing to accept the trial vaccine. I'm sure their lawsuits will move forward as people start to realize the mess that's been created. 👍 Pay up suckers!

DWC

Reaction score
I personally know of law enforcement officers who were terminated after refusing to accept the trial vaccine. I'm sure their lawsuits will move forward as people start to realize the mess that's been created. 👍 Pay up suckers!
Hope they win all the money. Curious, who are they suing?