WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

BIGBORE500r

Get415

Reaction score
Just saw Big bore on KTLA. Yikes, i feel for you man. I remember reading your threads about having a horrible neighbor. Hopefully something gets done now

Jefftowz

Formerly Old School Ultra
Reaction score
For his Bday? Is he 100 today?

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
Wow. I vaguely remember that thread, i had no idea the problem was that ruthless. I'd be pretty pissed as well.

jetboatperformance

Reaction score
In my entire life recalling rat infestations always seemed to be an issue with "squaller" , slum conditions, have noticed however this seems to be a fast growing problem even in Santa Maria where I visit frequently ... I personally believe it directly relates to unchecked immigration , growing homeless issues and the degradation of housing/neighbor hoods and urban blight

redone76

Reaction score
Sweet jesus that's bad! Feel sorry for you bud!

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
We took down the original thread per a request from the OP.

That news clip is horrible, and I’m not sure what you could do about that other than just start killing them, and maybe the ultra sonic deterrents?

I don’t know how you broom a neighbor but I’d sure be making her life fucking miserable u til she left

76 Southwind

Reaction score
That is just crazy. Why is it always religious beliefs. They should have asked her what religion she belongs to. Just plan stupid. She sounded like she could have a mental health problem in the interview.

Icky

Reaction score
Didn't want to use his last name but will show his face o_O

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
pretty sure i'd burn that bitch down.

I'm about | | close to doing that if I ever find out who keeps feeding these stray cats in the neighborhood .

Don't think I'd feel bad about it either. What a fucking freak.

rvrrun

Reaction score
That is just crazy. Why is it always religious beliefs. They should have asked her what religion she belongs to. Just plan stupid. She sounded like she could have a mental health problem in the interview.
I heard "religious beliefs" and "I'm a Christian" when this aired this morning as well. I don't remember any passages saying rats couldn't be obliterated.

HOOTER SLED-

Supercharged MOTORBOAT!!!
Reaction score
Damn....that sucks for Jerry and family. Surprised the city won't do anything about it.....funny....if there are kids involved, I'd imagine CPS would have a field day with that and wouldn't want to allow kids in that habitat. Gotta be something that could be done about it.

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
Didn't want to use his last name but will show his face o_O

Because everyone has facial recognition software and a Big Data analytics engine to tie his face to his last name and ruin his life?

4Waters

Reaction score
Hey Sintax.. Catch and release in big bore neighborhood..
This ^^^^ get a shit load of cats or start killing the rats with poison and traps and throw the carcasses over the fence into her yard, if/when the authorities show up about you throwing the carcasses into her yard just tell them "you didn't want to handle it so I'm handling it get the fuck off my property or handle the problem".

Yellowboat

Reaction score
That sucks. I honestly not really sure what I do about that, but I know I'd be super pissed.

SoCalDave

Reaction score
Wow, that's insane!
Hope you have a better outcome on the situation this time Jerry.

lbhsbz

Putting on the brakes
Reaction score
I'd be calling everyone from animal control, code enforcement, vector control, health dept...and whatever other city outfit you can find the phone number for.

Bigbore500r

Reaction score
That would have been the perfect opportunity for a RDP shout out!
Well, I did wear a Positive Trim shirt for my Telemundo 52 interview? Lol

Sweet jesus this has been crazy. Let me tell you folks, just like you have seen on RDP - never underestimate the power of mass communication thru social medial platforms. We may be able to get some action taken finally. It has grown to an unbearable level and no amount of extermination on my property can fix whats happening on the other side of that fence. On the bright side - did anyone catch that pontoon boat? You guys forgot about that didn't ya?

Bigbore500r

Reaction score
I'd be calling everyone from animal control, code enforcement, vector control, health dept...and whatever other city outfit you can find the phone number for.
Been down that road, as have others in the neighborhood. hopefully this time with the media footage and publicity it gets traction

Yellowboat

Reaction score
If only they had the money shot from Jerry's roof, the story would be much better. Lol!

Sent from my LM-G710VM using Tapatalk
That would open then up too a lawsuit...

I bet your guys phone starts ringing. It's amazing how once something hits the news, things start happening. Ps, I have always found I could get things done I person that I never could over the phone. I bet it's my smile, well that or the stern look I have on my face. I have been told many times that I look scary when I get mad. Which is funny, because you would have to swing at me for me too do anything.

lbhsbz

Putting on the brakes
Reaction score
Been down that road, as have others in the neighborhood. hopefully this time with the media footage and publicity it gets traction

Gather up some readily accessible gear then and hope for an earthquake. Fires sometimes coincide with earthquake damage of dilapidated structures....just sayin.

Activated

Deplorable
Reaction score
Well, I did wear a Positive Trim shirt for my Telemundo 52 interview? Lol

Sweet jesus this has been crazy. Let me tell you folks, just like you have seen on RDP - never underestimate the power of mass communication thru social medial platforms. We may be able to get some action taken finally. It has grown to an unbearable level and no amount of extermination on my property can fix whats happening on the other side of that fence. On the bright side - did anyone catch that pontoon boat? You guys forgot about that didn't ya?

They didn’t show your shirt...lol

https://www.telemundo52.com/noticia...comparten-vecindario-con-ratas-496252021.html

Bigbore500r

Reaction score
DDD191C5-B164-40EE-9EC0-05ED5987D318.jpeg

DrunkenSailor

Reaction score
Option One:
ugly-bat-boy-cat-uggs.jpeg

Go to the pound and adopt the scrappiest looking cats they have. Throw them over the neighbors fence.
Option Two:
5d222ae9e5bad90e53ca86e51675c451.jpg

Build an owl box. Obtain an owl. (Kinda Illegal).
Option Three:
black-rat-snake.jpg

About 10 of these tossed over the fence.
Option Four:
www-smilepolitely-com-splog_uploads-14767-21767_1_other_video_games_fire_flamethrower-800x400.jpg

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
Trained dogs and mink are the only way to attack this.

Holy shit, that guy has a pest control dream team. I can't believe i've never seen it before.

Willie B

aberrant member
Reaction score
..:Unbeliveable...and I thought I had an issue with a dozen or so Ferrell cats bouncing around in my neighborhood...:eek:

Dan Lorenze

Reaction score
I once had a Calico cat (they’re all females btw) that could’ve taken down every one of those rats. She was a killing machine, birds,rats, mice, you name it. Time to go to the pound.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

SOCALCRICKETT

Reaction score
A bunch of 10 year olds. Some pellet rifles and unlimited ammo.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
Park all the cars away from the area, board up the glass, round up all the kids on the block, give them little break barrel pellet guns and let them go nuts!

Get the community together and have a small purse for the one who can tag the most rats, biggest rat, etc

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score
Park all the cars away from the area, board up the glass, round up all the kids on the block, give them little break barrel pellet guns and let them go nuts!

Get the community together and have a small purse for the one who can tag the most rats, biggest rat, etc

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
Don't board up her windows or move her car

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

NicPaus

Reaction score
At a customers house now that has a infestation. No more cats here cause of the urban coyotes. I put out 5 pounds in 20 locations Friday. Only 2 spots with ant bait left. Putting out 3 more pounds now. CA you have to buy it in 4 lb bricks from feed store. They ate straight through the walls. Have kitchen opened up from studs to floor joists. They want to do everything possible to block them out.

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
Pirate style!!!! LOL

COCA COLA COWBOY

Reaction score
I used to have bunny rabbits, lizards, birds and I'm sure a rat or two in my yard. Two cats and we have nothing, but a dead bird left at our front door on occasion from our cats. Get the right cat and everything dies.