WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Bigbore's Tinfoil hat on . . . Covid

wzuber

Reaction score
@KevinR
Was it you that just recovered from it while being treated for lymphoma?

DirtyWhiteDog

Reaction score
Chicago will have at least 7 bullet related covid deaths and dozens more hospitalized this weekend

KevinR

Reaction score
Yes, first day of no fever or symptoms was day before Thanksgiving.

I am being treated for CLL, chronic lymphocytic leukemia. Started the immunotherapy infusion treatments in early October then had to stop due to Covid. Actually resumed the treatment schedule yesterday and will continue once a month five more times.

That CLL slowed down my ability to fight off the Covid, had it for 4 weeks, but I was never in a situation that caused alarm and inability to recover.

Bucketlist

Reaction score
Reviving this thread. I want to say thank you to Bigbore500r for taking the time and starting this thread. Ever since May / June of 2020 I was convinced that the media and Public announcements were complete BS.

Im hoping that Bigbire500r will adjust and fine tune his original data numbers now that 2020 has concluded. Perhaps CDC has updated their 2020 data tables and now have included the same data table organization for 2019 as well? I want to use the final total death numbers for 2018, 2019 and 2020 for the US only to send to ALL of my sheeple friends. Thanks BIgbore500r!

USMC2010

Reaction score
The CDC is usually way late in reporting annual data. Even when it's released it won't be correct from all of the misreporting last year.

Waffles

Banned
Reaction score
Don’t forget suicides. It’ll be interesting to see those stats to get an overall look at what fear mongering and lockdowns did to mental health
3C2E40FC-9EF5-411F-A238-BD71AF44B28A.jpeg

Waffles

Banned
Reaction score
This one actually hits different because im starting to see the impact at home.
My 6 year old daughter constantly asks me if corona virus is ever going to end and that she wishes it was never here.
Mind you, we havent stopped living our day to day ever since it started. We havent stopped camping, going to the river, the park etc etc......but you can only keep a 5/6 entertained for so long doing the same shit over and over again.
Its sad that kids are being stripped their childhoods

Desert Whaler

Reaction score
Super glad i deleted all my social media . . . you guys on here actually speak with with some thought and reason.
I do miss the 'information' portion of social media in terms of events and local 'goings-on' . . . but having to sift through 99% bullshit to get to something tangible just isn't worth it to me.
Feels like a Detox being off that crap.
Thank you to all the RDP contributors .

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
Super glad i deleted all my social media . . . you guys on here actually speak with with some thought and reason.
I do miss the 'information' portion of social media in terms of events and local 'goings-on' . . . but having to sift through 99% bullshit to get to something tangible just isn't worth it to me.
Feels like a Detox being off that crap.
Thank you to all the RDP contributors .

Pretty soon FB and Insta will be nothing but realtors marketing to one another and looking for leads [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Nokomis

Nobody
Reaction score
The first screenshot is week one of the weekly 2019-2020 CDC Influenza Surveillance Report. The second screenshot is week one of the 2020-2021 report.

Does anyone notice anything?

We are being gaslighted.

Screenshot (1).png
Screenshot (2).png

Fenderbender

Reaction score
Yeah hindsight in this whole thing is going to be embarrassing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
This one actually hits different because im starting to see the impact at home.
My 6 year old daughter constantly asks me if corona virus is ever going to end and that she wishes it was never here.
Mind you, we havent stopped living our day to day ever since it started. We havent stopped camping, going to the river, the park etc etc......but you can only keep a 5/6 entertained for so long doing the same shit over and over again.
Its sad that kids are being stripped their childhoods
Same here. unfortunately we havent been able to afford a RV yet so were pretty limited on what we can do. Thank god they have been able to continue with their competitive cheerleading or my oldest would be having a COMPLETE mental break. That along with her school being 100% in person through the majority of this has been a HUGE blessing.

Waffles

Banned
Reaction score
Don’t forget suicides. It’ll be interesting to see those stats to get an overall look at what fear mongering and lockdowns did to mental health
Sure as shit, Just got word that my coworkers 19yo grandson checked out. From what i know and the stories that shes told me in the past, her extremely liberal D-I-L held her family hostage with her views. Sad shit RIP

minijeep

Reaction score
While I agree with this in theory you do have to take in account other numbers that will be WAY down this year due to Covid. I’d like to see a statistic on how many people die every year in auto accidents compared to this year. There have been so many fewer people on the road that has to have changed a bunch. Of coarse there are a million other things you can talk about as well that would affect this number. I bet deaths from alcohol and drugs are different too. Less people out partying or potentially more drinking and drugs during lock downs. How many people die at beaches every year? Or in national parks that have been closed. It’s not as simple as just looking at deaths.

A big one you missed that is up also is suicide unfortunately

• Sad
Reactions: DWC

Justfishing

Reaction score
What percentage of so called covid deaths were for people past their expiration date. That is people that were older than thiet life expectancy. These are people that were going to die very soon regradless. But when they did die they had to be alone.

I have heard the covid was not able to jump from animal to humans until scientists started messing with it. The US outlawed some of these experiments. Have you ever wondered why Fauci had ties to Wuhaun. Fauci and his cohorts skirted US. Law and teamed with our great friends (sarcasm) in china. Did Fauci have inside knowldge to the risks of the virus, knowing it wasnt a natural mutation, and thus had a greater fear of it.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Sure as shit, Just got word that my coworkers 19yo grandson checked out. From what i know and the stories that shes told me in the past, her extremely liberal D-I-L held her family hostage with her views. Sad shit RIP
Over the past six months or so, there have been three suicides of junior high age kids around here. Only one of them did I have any knowledge of family. That one was a lock down kid. The others I'd just be speculating.
But three kids, under 14, in 6 months. Sheriff Sgt lives across the street. He has kids as well. He thinks there is a tie in between covid an suicides. He said there were more County wide.