WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Biggest Debacle I can recall , Kabul is a disaster of Epic proportions

jetboatperformance

Reaction score
Whos running this country ? I believe Sleepy Joes is just a puppet , 4 of our Marines dead .... so far edit the following has NOT been fact checked !

What the Taliban scored in the past 2 weeks.
-2,000 Armored Vehicles Including Humvees and MRAP’s
-75,989 Total Vehicles: FMTV, M35, Ford Rangers, Ford F350, Ford Vans, Toyota Pickups, Armored Security Vehicles etc
-45 UH-60 Blachhawk Helicopters
-50 MD530G Scout Attack Choppers
-ScanEagle Military Drones
-30 Military Version Cessnas
-4 C-130’s
-29 Brazilian made A-29 Super Tocano Ground Attack Aircraft
208+ Aircraft Total
-At least 600,000+ Small arms M16, M249 SAWs, M24 Sniper Systems, 50 Calibers, 1,394 M203 Grenade Launchers, M134 Mini Gun, 20mm Gatling Guns and Ammunition
-61,000 M203 Rounds
-20,040 Grenades
-Howitzers
-Mortars +1,000’s of Rounds
-162,000 pieces of Encrypted Military Comunications Gear
-16,000+ Night Vision Goggles
-Newest Technology Night Vision Scopes
-Thermal Scopes and Thermal Mono Goggles
-10,000 2.75 inch Air to Ground Rockets
-Recconaissance Equipment (ISR)
-Laser Aiming Units
-Explosives Ordnance C-4, Semtex, Detonators, Shaped Charges, Thermite, Incendiaries, AP/API/APIT
-2,520 Bombs
-Administration Encrypted Cell Phones and Laptops all operational
-Pallets with Millions of Dollars in US Currency
-Millions of Rounds of Ammunition including but not limited to 20,150,600 rounds of 7.62mm, 9,000,000 rounds of 50.caliber
-Large Stockpile of Plate Carriers and Body Armor
-US Military HIIDE, for Handheld Interagency Identity Detection Equipment Biometrics

-Lots of Heavy Equipment Including Bull Dozers, Backhoes, Dump Trucks, Excavators

Last edited:

Groper

Reaction score
This Administration is a complete joke.

I've heard (3) Marines wounded, where did you get you're info on the (4) fatalities ?

jetboatperformance

Reaction score
This Administration is a complete joke.

I've heard (3) Marines wounded, where did you get you're info on the (4) fatalities ?
I'm switching back and forth , but Fox .... amazing the other networks are actually cover this but they are

HB2Havasu

Reaction score
Unfortunately this is just beginning at only 7 months into his Presidency. Buckle Up - The Biden Shit Show is going to get a lot worse. 😡 Never underestimate Joes ability to Fuck Things Up ....... Barack Obama

Last edited:

King P.V.

Reaction score
Joe is freaking out about how to save face. He's afraid of the media. Even the left media and politicians are critical. Kamel Toe is praying Joe doesn't quit, then it'll all be hers. FUDGE!!!

Looking Glass

1 = Well = Known = Member
Reaction score
Whos running this country ? I believe Sleepy Joes is just a puppet , 4 of our Marines dead .... so far edit the following has NOT been fact checked !

What the Taliban scored in the past 2 weeks.
-2,000 Armored Vehicles Including Humvees and MRAP’s
-75,989 Total Vehicles: FMTV, M35, Ford Rangers, Ford F350, Ford Vans, Toyota Pickups, Armored Security Vehicles etc
-45 UH-60 Blachhawk Helicopters
-50 MD530G Scout Attack Choppers
-ScanEagle Military Drones
-30 Military Version Cessnas
-4 C-130’s
-29 Brazilian made A-29 Super Tocano Ground Attack Aircraft
208+ Aircraft Total
-At least 600,000+ Small arms M16, M249 SAWs, M24 Sniper Systems, 50 Calibers, 1,394 M203 Grenade Launchers, M134 Mini Gun, 20mm Gatling Guns and Ammunition
-61,000 M203 Rounds
-20,040 Grenades
-Howitzers
-Mortars +1,000’s of Rounds
-162,000 pieces of Encrypted Military Comunications Gear
-16,000+ Night Vision Goggles
-Newest Technology Night Vision Scopes
-Thermal Scopes and Thermal Mono Goggles
-10,000 2.75 inch Air to Ground Rockets
-Recconaissance Equipment (ISR)
-Laser Aiming Units
-Explosives Ordnance C-4, Semtex, Detonators, Shaped Charges, Thermite, Incendiaries, AP/API/APIT
-2,520 Bombs
-Administration Encrypted Cell Phones and Laptops all operational
-Pallets with Millions of Dollars in US Currency
-Millions of Rounds of Ammunition including but not limited to 20,150,600 rounds of 7.62mm, 9,000,000 rounds of 50.caliber
-Large Stockpile of Plate Carriers and Body Armor
-US Military HIIDE, for Handheld Interagency Identity Detection Equipment Biometrics

-Lots of Heavy Equipment Including Bull Dozers, Backhoes, Dump Trucks, Excavators

AOC & "The Squad.:confused:

Tank

Reaction score
I would like someone to point out one thing this administration has done well.

Economy? Nope
Boarder policy? Nope
Domestic Policy? Nope
Foreign Policy? Nope

There's a crisis or brewing crisis at EVERY major political arena in this administration.

TRAIN WRECK!!!

This whole presidency so far makes Trump look even better than he actually was!!

PaPaG

Reaction score
Every Single Death of any American or others that helped in the fight against terrorism in Afghanistan will be placed at the foot of the failure in Chief Biden and his failed administration. America is no longer safe like it was under the last Administration.

PS this goes for all the idiots in America that voted from him and the hooker.

Waffles

Banned
Reaction score
It’s a shame this will probably get pushed down into the dungeon. This fuckery needs to be front and center

Looking Glass

1 = Well = Known = Member
Reaction score
I would like someone to point out one thing this administration has done well.

Economy? Nope
Boarder policy? Nope
Domestic Policy? Nope
Foreign Policy? Nope

There's a crisis or brewing crisis at EVERY major political arena in this administration.

TRAIN WRECK!!!

This whole presidency so far makes Trump look even better than he actually was!!

WRONG!! DJTrump was so much better than the Media and Libs ever realized. Every day it is becoming much more apparent.;)

wallnutz

Reaction score
So has it come out that the explosions were caused by American munitions that were left behind? Would that be enough for the left to throw in the towel, or will they stand behind their man?

Groper

Reaction score
UMM this Thread was moved from the lounge because of it's "political content" ?

This isn't political it's real life dialog, whatever 🤬

I guess we all know what the political party affiliation is with the individual that moved this tread from the Lounge ;)

nowski

Reaction score
That muther fucker in the white house should be tried and convicted of treason for what he did. He gave weapons directly to our enemies. That’s treason without doubt!

“Charged” with treason denotes a criminal indictment and implies perhaps a subsequent criminal trial, to which any sitting President is immune, unless he or she is first impeached by the House, convicted by the Senate, removed from office, and then tried for treason as an ordinary citizen.

EmpirE231

Reaction score
This is what happens when a collaborative group pushes the guy who couldn't even make the JV team, onto the court w/ Varsity teams.

even the hardcore left-wingers on here gotta admit that this was a total disaster?

Wedgy

Reaction score
This is what happens when a collaborative group pushes the guy who couldn't even make the JV team, onto the court w/ Varsity teams.

even the hardcore left-wingers on here gotta admit that this was a total disaster?
Fat chance...

wallnutz

Reaction score
Funny how like Joe the are magically absent, except Rod trying to say “It would have been a mess anyway”
They are waiting for key talking points from CNN, but they can’t even defend this shit.

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
So when is this towel head lover going to address the nation on our lost casualties and our plan going forward?
I'm beside myself on this matter...

Probably after he gets permission from the Tolly ban to speak on the matter again.

If this happened under Trump he’d be impeached again by now.

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
12 U.S. service members were killed Thursday at the Kabul airport after a bombing and gun attack from the terrorist organization ISIS-K, the Pentagon said at a news conference Thursday afternoon.

The Associated Press reported those killed included 11 Marines and one Navy corpsman.

Gen. Kenneth McKenzie said 15 additional U.S. service members were injured and a “number of Afghan civilians” were also killed or injured.

McKenzie said the bombing on the Abbey Gate at the Kabul airport was followed by “a number of ISIS-gunmen” opening fire on civilians and military forces. He said a second bombing later occurred at the nearby Baron Hotel outside the airport but could not say whether it was a suicide bomb.

A pair of explosions rocked the Hamid Karzai International Airport in Kabul as the U.S. worked to rapidly evacuate American and Afghan civilians before the Aug. 31 U.S. withdrawal from Afghanistan.

Tank

Reaction score
I think both right and left agreed Afghanistan in general had been a cluster fuck, money drain and burden for us for the past 20 years. Both sides agreed to get out of there (that's a fact, not disputed). I think that the vast majority of Bidens critics and many of Biden supporters (if there even is such a thing...more like the people that are happy Biden is in office because "it isn't trump") agree this is a total cluster fuck of epic proportions the manner in which Biden has pulled out.

But here is a question that concerns me. Maybe someone that is read up a little more on the matter can fill me in.

Why was the plan never to leave a small contingency of troops at a secure airbase and use it like the airbases we have in the 100 other countries around the world? Why would our Govnt want to completely pull out of the area? Give up the tactical advantage of having an airbase in the middle of the terrorist mecca. I'm guessing having a base there would be no more expensive as any of the other bases around the world. Why the complete pull out? I just don't get it. Terrorist manufacturing arena that needs to be monitored and potentially moved on from a secure held location. 🤔 now that option is gone. And if the plan was to leave all this military equipment with an afghan military that OBVIOUSLY needed US support to maintain and manage said equipment, how was that going to be done?

Lot of this shit just doesn't add up!!

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
I think both right and left agreed Afghanistan in general had been a cluster fuck, money drain and burden for us for the past 20 years. Both sides agreed to get out of there (that's a fact, not disputed). I think that the vast majority of Bidens critics and many of Biden supporters (if there even is such a thing...more like the people that are happy Biden is in office because "it isn't trump") agree this is a total cluster fuck of epic proportions the manner in which Biden has pulled out.

But here is a question that concerns me. Maybe someone that is read up a little more on the matter can fill me in.

Why was the plan never to leave a small contingency of troops at a secure airbase and use it like the airbases we have in the 100 other countries around the world? Why would our Govnt want to completely pull out of the area? Give up the tactical advantage of having an airbase in the middle of the terrorist mecca. I'm guessing having a base there would be no more expensive as any of the other bases around the world. Why the complete pull out? I just don't get it. Terrorist manufacturing arena that needs to be monitored and potentially moved on from a secure held location. 🤔 now that option is gone. And if the plan was to leave all this military equipment with an afghan military that OBVIOUSLY needed US support to maintain and manage said equipment, how was that going to be done?

It adds up... Something behind the scenes went bad that we will never know or will find out after the 2022 midterms. How many times have we (the US) armed rebels and enemies? We literally end up doing it every decade in some way shape or form. My guess is we were arming the Taliban to fight ISIS or whoever else, and handed over Afghanistan as payment. My guess is they were supposed to get a pallet of cash or something else as part of the deal. When the deal went sideways, the Taliban saw their moment of leverage and closed in the walls.

You don't see Joe saying they reneged on their part of the deal. That to me speaks volumes.

530RL

Reaction score

Nope

The negotiated agreement with the Taliban during the prior administration called for a complete withdrawal by US forces other than the standard quantities for the US embassy by April of 2021.

"The provisions of the deal include the withdrawal of all American and NATO troops from Afghanistan, a Taliban pledge to prevent al-Qaeda from operating in areas under Taliban control, and talks between the Taliban and the Afghan government.The United States agreed to an initial reduction of its force level from 13,000 to 8,600 by July 2020, followed by a full withdrawal within 14 months if the Taliban keeps its commitments. NATO Secretary-General Jens Stoltenberg pledged to bring down NATO’s numbers to about 12,000 from roughly 16,000 troops. The United States also committed to closing five military bases within 135 days, and expressed its intent to end economic sanctions on the Taliban by August 27, 2020"

Quite frankly, once the US negotiated a deal with the Taliban that excluded the Afghan government and the Afghan Security Forces in the agreement but only required further talks, the fate of Afghanistan was sealed.

Biden and his administration could have certainly torn up this agreement (after all they extended the date to September from April), upped US troop levels and financial committment to support a continuing war in Afghanistan holding back the Taliban while propping up the Afghan government for a few more years. But sooner or later, there would have been a withdrawal, the Taliban would have taken over, and this would have happened.

Absent committing to stay indefinitely, there was no easy exit.

See "Process of Military Withdrawal" in this link. History typically repeats itself.

Last edited:

4Waters

Reaction score
Nope

The negotiated agreement with the Taliban during the prior administration called for a complete withdrawal by US forces other than the standard quantities for the US embassy by April of 2021.

"The provisions of the deal include the withdrawal of all American and NATO troops from Afghanistan, a Taliban pledge to prevent al-Qaeda from operating in areas under Taliban control, and talks between the Taliban and the Afghan government.The United States agreed to an initial reduction of its force level from 13,000 to 8,600 by July 2020, followed by a full withdrawal within 14 months if the Taliban keeps its commitments. NATO Secretary-General Jens Stoltenberg pledged to bring down NATO’s numbers to about 12,000 from roughly 16,000 troops. The United States also committed to closing five military bases within 135 days, and expressed its intent to end economic sanctions on the Taliban by August 27, 2020"

Quite frankly, once the US negotiated a deal with the Taliban that excluded the Afghan government and the Afghan Security Forces in the agreement but only required further talks, the fate of Afghanistan was sealed.

Biden and his administration could have certainly torn up this agreement (after all they extended the date to September from April), upped US troop levels and financial committment to support a continuing war in Afghanistan holding back the Taliban while propping up the Afghan government for a few more years. But sooner or later, there would have been a withdrawal, the Taliban would have taken over, and this would have happened.

Absent committing to stay indefinitely, there was no easy exit.

See "Process of Military Withdrawal" in this link. History typically repeats itself.

Joe threw all that out of the window and went with his own plan. Better try next time.

2Driver

Reaction score
If on 9/11/2001 someone told you: I predict we will spend 2 trillion dollars fighting the terrorist in Afghanistan. After 20 years of battle, Afghanistan will fall to the Taliban as the USA exits in a bloody disgraceful retreat. you would have said….

Cole 392

Reaction score
Joe threw all that out of the window and went with his own plan. Better try next time.
Lmfao!!!!! He just posted an article from Wikipedia and tried to pass it off as facts.. it’s all BS…

“site is now propaganda for left leaning establishment” - Larry Sanger (co founder Wikipedia)