WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Billet shore spike

rpmsrup

Reaction score
Wasn't there a billet fold-able shore spike not to long ago that someone made? cant seem to find it in search

ka0tyk

Warlock Performance Boats Merchandise Connections
Reaction score
Cant imagine pounding a billet alum spike into a bunch of rocks would be a good idea...

rpmsrup

Reaction score
Ya me either I only use mine in sand, If I remember correct they where pretty cool

King295

Well-Known Inmate #20225
Reaction score
@rpmsrup you are referring to the Norseman Marine Shore Sword. I have two of them, they work well. Its nice not having a sharp point inside the boat. I bought my first one for my jet considering there was no storage and I didn't like the sharp object near passengers. Picked up another for the tow boat just because they are compact when not in use.

They are not billet however, so I could be wrong.

rpmsrup

Reaction score
@rpmsrup you are referring to the Norseman Marine Shore Sword. I have two of them, they work well. Its nice not having a sharp point inside the boat. I bought my first one for my jet considering there was no storage and I didn't like the sharp object near passengers. Picked up another for the tow boat just because they are compact when not in use.

They are not billet however, so I could be wrong.
Ya that might be it, tried to look them up but dont think they are around anymore

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I thought so but cant find it, Maybe he will chime in @RiverDave

It was called the shore sword by Norseman marine.

Last I heard they were considering selling the project to Ryan at Slide Anchor. I am not sure if they are producing them anymore or not?

www.norsemanmarine.com was the website maybe you can contact them through there.

rpmsrup

Reaction score
It was called the shore sword by Norseman marine.

Last I heard they were considering selling the project to Ryan at Slide Anchor. I am not sure if they are producing them anymore or not?

www.norsemanmarine.com was the website maybe you can contact them through there.
ya i tried it takes you the domain setup by shopify

King295

Well-Known Inmate #20225
Reaction score
I might be willing to sell one of mine since I’m down to one boat. It’s brand new so it would take $165 to get it since that is what I paid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk