WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Bills Game..............

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
They likely don’t know his prognosis yet. He was probably a candidate for hypothermia so they’ll cool the body for 24hrs. It hasn’t even been 24 hours since the incident. Rewarming takes a couple of hours. He wont be normothermic until middle of night. They’ll be an update tomorrow morning.

Unless he had a set back while at the hospital (stroke, heart attack). I bet he makes a full recovery.

I hope you're right.

4Waters

Reaction score
Do you know if there are any recorded instances of this happening to adults during sporting events? I know of a couple of instances in kart racing where this happened to kids, steering wheel impacted the chest during a crash, chest protectors have been developed to prevent the injury. To my knowledge this has not happened to adults.
Especially adults with a chest plate, it wasn't that hard of a hit and the energy would have been dispersed over a larger area than a baseball does, and the baseball is hitting the chest at 90ish mph this wasn't Commodious cortis but thats what they are gonna say it was

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Especially adults with a chest plate, it wasn't that hard of a hit and the energy would have been dispersed over a larger area than a baseball does, and the baseball is hitting the chest at 90ish mph this wasn't Commodious cortis but thats what they are gonna say it was
They say it is timing with heartbeat and impact...hockey players, goalies, should drop all the time.

4Waters

Reaction score
They say it is timing with heartbeat and impact...hockey players, goalies, should drop all the time.
I was going to add this to my post but since you responded to it I will post it here.

Each small square represents .04sec so the window is .08sec for that to happen on the T wave, makes it even harder when the heart is covered with a plastic chest protector and the chest muscle the hit would have to be leveling, I just don't see it.

ecg-paper.png

coolchange

Lower level functionary
Reaction score
Do you know if there are any recorded instances of this happening to adults during sporting events? I know of a couple of instances in kart racing where this happened to kids, steering wheel impacted the chest during a crash, chest protectors have been developed to prevent the injury. To my knowledge this has not happened to adults.
Don’t know about adults. Just from my thousands of hours at a little league field and it being brought up as a relevant topic.
Never would have thought about the go kart situation, but it makes sense.

coolchange

Lower level functionary
Reaction score
I was going to add this to my post but since you responded to it I will post it here.

Each small square represents .04sec so the window is .08sec for that to happen on the T wave, makes it even harder when the heart is covered with a plastic chest protector and the chest muscle the hit would have to be leveling, I just don't see it.

View attachment 1185863
So you’re saying there’s a chance……
Lol

just_floatin

Reaction score
Why are the lyrics “I finally got that alcohol I can’t afford” ringing in my head after viewing the above video?

Probably a coincidence. There is no way any of these talking heads received monetary kickbacks from Big Pharma to push the 💉. Furthermore, I refuse to believe the .gov would turn on the American People in the name of personal income growth. NFW. Although it begs the question, “How did Antonio Fauci’s net worth go up +5M over the past two years.” I know….Overtime pay during the pandemic. That’s right.
C14063AF-1A27-455D-9D33-DEB03CE6133E.jpeg

Todd Mohr

Will Race For Beer
Reaction score
Too soon?

Attachments

• 544F672F-6EE4-4592-B0EC-EDBE27902F84.jpeg
    544F672F-6EE4-4592-B0EC-EDBE27902F84.jpeg
    45.9 KB · Views: 52

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score