WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Bimini top

Mazz

Reaction score
Anyone know where I can get the very short Bimini poles that hold the top of the engine cover? Also either in Vegas or have a shoe shopping addiction set my top up perfectly. I’m having problems getting it in the right position and when I hit speeds it’s putting a lot of tension on the top.

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
I think you might need to post a pic of exactly what you are looking for?

Mazz

Reaction score
Thx will do. I can’t find a pic online. My buddy has a Nordic and when he folds his Bimini back he has a 2 in pole on both sides that he fastens top to. im sure I can have one made but thought it might be a standard part I can find somewhere. Ill get picture

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
Thx will do. I can’t find a pic online. My buddy has a Nordic and when he folds his Bimini back he has a 2 in pole on both sides that he fastens top to. im sure I can have one made but thought it might be a standard part I can find somewhere. Ill get picture

Oh!

I get what you want now...

I have two sets of those. One set is about three inches long, and keeps the stored top, an inch or so above my upholstery, so the top doesn't leave a dent in the seats when it's stored.

The other set are about 36" inches long, and hold the top in it's normal position, or in the radar position when it's stored (rolled up).

You'll probably have to take your boat to any Bimini top shop, so the can make them fit Your application just right.

I don't know any shops in Vegas. I'm sure someone around here does though.

@stvkeith @2FORCEFULL

outboardrick

Reaction score
Anyone know where I can get the very short Bimini poles that hold the top of the engine cover? Also either in Vegas or have a shoe shopping addiction set my top up perfectly. I’m having problems getting it in the right position and when I hit speeds it’s putting a lot of tension on the top.
I used to make the short poles and still have a set somewhere, I think the ones I have are about 8". Let me know if that would work for you.

JFMFG

Reaction score
Anyone know where I can get the snap in bases for the hard pole one of mine broke this weekend?

LazyLavey

Reaction score
I used some taco quick disconnects for the shorty tube supports when the Bimini is down. Longer tubes using the same disconnects for when the top is up...

Bought some scrap SS tube and cut to your desired length

Attachments

• IMG_1640.JPG
    IMG_1640.JPG
    658.6 KB · Views: 66
  • IMG_1641.JPG
    IMG_1641.JPG
    93.3 KB · Views: 62
Last edited: