WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Bitch...YOU made that decision....lol

Cdog

Reaction score
134 mph is reckless. “Really?” Lmfao!!

4Waters

Reaction score
He most likely won't get fired but he should apply ASAP for a promotion, even if he doesn't want it yet because he is definitely getting passed over on his first promotion attempt.

Dettom

Reaction score
Actually, a pretty good chance he’ll be fired. Rightfully so. Anybody who gets a ticket from that guy just has to show that video. Case dismissed. No longer effective as a viable peace officer. Adios.

grumpy88

Reaction score
Off duty lapd training officer plowed into our parked truck drunk off his ass . His buddys came out of the bar asking to keep it quiet while he walked up and snatched his drivers license away from my wife and proceeded to drive off . Mean while somebody else had called the cops and they stopped him fleeing the scene . They didnt even impound his truck ! They parked it and drove him away . Kept his job too ! I know as fact because my buddy knew him personally ! Badge is always above the law . As long as its white on white that is .

rvir4us

Anyone got some jack d?
Reaction score
Have you seen what the public can do this day and age and NOT go to jail? How about all the hipsters in their “race cars” doing doughnuts on the freeway while shutting down the thoroughfare? This deputy definitely should lose his job but cmon take a look around.. nothing is arrestable these days especially in la county unless u your a model citizen and you shoot someone breaking into your house lol.

Hermosa

Pibb + Red Vines = CD
Reaction score
that's not a SRT Hellcat... and his wife is fugly. He seems stupid.

LazyLavey

Reaction score
Off duty lapd training officer plowed into our parked truck drunk off his ass . His buddys came out of the bar asking to keep it quiet while he walked up and snatched his drivers license away from my wife and proceeded to drive off . Mean while somebody else had called the cops and they stopped him fleeing the scene . They didnt even impound his truck ! They parked it and drove him away . Kept his job too ! I know as fact because my buddy knew him personally ! Badge is always above the law . As long as its white on white that is .
That ain't right. I know many who have faced the consequences of their stupid actions but too many more who escaped any scaring.....

Mr. C

going back in time
Reaction score

I Know of a couple myself where having the badge helped people get off the hook for stuff similar.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Livewire Fabworks

Reaction score
We were coming back from a fishing trip in the high Sierra's. I was driving and speeding. We were pulled over by CHP for 15 mph over. My brother in law at the time was a Palm Springs PD officer and was formally LAPD. Upon the female CHP officer approaching the truck my brother in law wanted to make her aware that he was an off duty officer and that there was a gun in the glove box where my registration was. Her first words were please do not tell me you are off duty LAPD. When he responded no and told her where he was from she told us you would not believe some of the she has dealt with from those departments and that she will not let any of them off with a courtesy warning. She went on to tell us whe has popped off duty officers doing over 30mph over the limit and when she would light them up they would just roll down the window and flash the badge thinking it was a pass no matter what. She went into some other stories as well, at the end she told us to have a good day and to slow down. I thought it was interesting to hear some of her stories, and no she was not a bitter or sour cop, just had some funny stories about other agencies.

DLC

Reaction score
Cop or no cop

you do stupid shit you win really stupid prizes!

like who gives a FUCk if your a construction work and loose your license for doing 100mph…. but Oh my god your a cop you should know better and should set the example….

complete BS

that guy doing 134, what a dill weed!

HBCraig

Reaction score
And fix your fucked up grill too. Normally I don't go after personal appearance as it isn't website fodder but you are an idiot jeopardizing your family like that.

HOOTER SLED-

Supercharged MOTORBOAT!!!
Reaction score
And fix your fucked up grill too. Normally I don't go after personal appearance as it isn't website fodder but you are an idiot jeopardizing your family like that.
Lol...lets face it....if that fool wads up at 134, bitch ass's grill is gonna get fixed. 😂😂😂

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score

That’s not right

bilz

Newly Retired!😁
Reaction score
Ticket was reduced by the judge. Don't know what happened with LASD.

Mike K

Reaction score
Ya know ... I know a few cops ... they all are into speed.
One has a bad ass Vette ... another one is hard core Off-Road ... one has a bad ass 120MPH DCB ...
Cops are into speed as much as us ... but I hear they usually can get away with it on the road.
Thats what's so cool about this one ... major uncool at 130 ... I can see maybe 100 but not 130 ... he ain't that good.