WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Bitter Single Mom . . . classic

bonesfab

Reaction score
My ex did both with a kid, great at the time, but damn, red flags should have come up...........

Blinded by the freak they bring out. I said I do and then my ex said she didn't have to no more. There should be an escape clause in a marriage. If more than one bone falls out of the closet that wasn't previously discussed, You can get out with no penalty. Fuckin bitches be crazy..

TITTIES AND BEER

Honorary RDP Inmate #160 Emeritus - R.I.P. Mark 😢
Reaction score
And I doubt she does anal or swallows.. That's why she has a kid.
That fucking bitch , god I hope wifey out lives me 🤔😎 , some poor fuck is going to learn there is a “ No trespassing “ sign at that gate . 🤔 never been a sports fan ✊🏻 Well maybe a few times ? 🤔🍸

Just Ducky

Reaction score
Not a chick but have a guy at work that bought a travel trailer probably about 25 or so feet long. He starts telling me about it and when he's picking it up. Now he has a Toyota Tacoma so I'm thinking he is going to regret trying to tow this trailer with that so I ask him if he thinks his v-6 can handle it. He got a little huffy and said the trailer guy said his truck could handle it. Of course they're going to say that! They want to sell a trailer! Pretty irresponsible on their part but he's a big boy so I bite my tongue.so anyway he does a couple shakedown trips one of which was from so cal to a place up north that has some pretty good grades to pull. Fast forward a month or so and I happen to look at his Facebook page and he posts some pics of his set up at some campsite only now instead of a Toyota Tacoma hooked up its a new tundra ha ha .I called him on it and he was real humble about it . If in doubt ask someone who tows a lot.

941Punk

some beach, somewhere.
Reaction score
Well.....it was SOMEONE'S money. Hers now
🤣🤣

Not that lucky. She had a deadbeat husband and was the bread winner. He contested nothing and she gave them all the crap they had together. She was 29 at the time and they didn't have houses etc. He just went away lol