WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Bittersweet day…

240Hallett

Reaction score
B263E3B4-97D6-4659-8B1B-BE37C84F23F8.jpeg
Last day of chemo is a sweet day for the cancer crowd.The part that sucks is you have to get cancer to partake in the festivities. With the support of family and friends my ol lady has been a bad ass through this part of the ordeal. Hopefully by the end of the year all the treatments will be history. Forever. Next up... radiation. Shit!
Our daughter brought this sign to the hospital today. Some tears...
Thank you City of Hope.
Fuck you cancer !

Last edited:

SoCalDave

Reaction score
Thoughts and prayers for your wife and family.
FUCK CANCER!

wsuwrhr

The Masheenest
Reaction score
Good news sir. Prayer for you both and your whole family.

View attachment 737936 Last day of chemo is a sweet day for the cancer crowd.The part that sucks is you have to get cancer to partake in the festivities. With the support of family and friends my ol lady has been a bad ass through this part of the ordeal. Hopefully by the end of the year all the treatments will be history. Forever. Next up... radiation. Shit!
Thank you City of Hope.
Fuck you cancer !

ltbaney1

Reaction score
Awesome news. Thank you for sharing.

Riley1

Reaction score
Damn. I had no idea.
We will be adding you two to our evening prayers.

Jpcal

Reaction score
View attachment 737936 Last day of chemo is a sweet day for the cancer crowd.The part that sucks is you have to get cancer to partake in the festivities. With the support of family and friends my ol lady has been a bad ass through this part of the ordeal. Hopefully by the end of the year all the treatments will be history. Forever. Next up... radiation. Shit!
Thank you City of Hope.
Fuck you cancer !
Awesome news fuck cancer.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
That's great! From what I've seen, and heard, radiation can make you tired, and sick feeling. Everybody I know though, said it was nothing compared to chemo. If that holds true for her, things will start looking up!

Very happy for you all. Been around it, and know what you and the family are going through. There's a star player, but a good team helps them out.

Take care of her and your family, stay strong yourself!

AZMIDLYF

Reaction score
That attitude will take you a long way bubba. All the best to your lady and you.

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
I hope your wife kicks cancers ass! Congrats on being done with chemo!

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
Hope for the best to you and your wife as you move into the next level. Kick it’s ass!!!!

Bullet28

Nor Cal Delta
Reaction score
Prayers to you and you’re better half, and yes F Cancer .

DWC

Reaction score
Congrats. We owe a lot to COH. Dr Kruper and Mortimer and the Naome at the front desk are my hero’s! Hang in there, keep positive. It’ll get nothing but better from here on out. Congrats on finishing the chemo!

DB / HAV

Reaction score
That is awesome! Keep up the fight & F-cancer!!! I’m praying for you!!! Great picture & thanks for sharing!! City of Hope is the freaking bomb!!!

Chili Palmer

Master of My Domian
Reaction score
Fuck cancer! Congrats! Load up on some of those CBD Gummies with and without THC to see which ones work better to quell the side affects of the radiation treatments. It’s been a hard road and you’ve been her rock. You’re almost done with this adventure in life. Congratulations to you both!

BUDMAN

HAVASU BOUND
Reaction score
Debbie has been a inspiration throughout the whole ordeal. We love you and Debbie and so glad she’s kicking cancers ass!!!

OldSchoolBoats

No Bad Days
Reaction score
So much love for this.

Love you guys!! Go Debbie!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

240Hallett

Reaction score
Thank you for all of the kind words of encouragement and inspiration. There are a lot of unknowns when this shit comes into your life. She had two goals; to keep as much hair as possible and get to the gym at least 3 times a week. If she makes it through next week then she made it there 100%. However she did not make it through 100% of the sets every time. That funky helmet looking thing she’s wearing saved her hair! A huge thank you to all that helped out with that and for the cards and care packages that showed up. It means a lot to both of us.

milkmoney

Reaction score
Very good news to read. Keep up the fight

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

milkmoney

Reaction score
Well today starts the first week of 2019 with no cancer appointments. :)Time for some recovery and healing.
Fucking awesome. [emoji41][emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

941Punk

some beach, somewhere.
Reaction score
Time to get on a boat in the BVIs!

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score
Went on this journey two years ago, still live it daily and become terrified quarterly when she goes in for labs.

16 rounds of chemo, 6 weeks of radiation and surgery, it was a hell of a ride, my wife is a bad ass, I would have put a gun in my mouth.

In hindsight there are some parts of my wife that feel that she was glad to have gone through it, you really find out who your friends are and also find out friends you have that you never knew you had.

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
Well today starts the first week of 2019 with no cancer appointments. :)Time for some recovery and healing.
I've been so proud of how tough Deb has been through all these treatments, she is inspiring to say the least.
Now get on the BVI catamaran and tell her to let her girls go free.....no tan line island style.
Love you guys!