WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

BK Impossible Whopper.....

nameisbond

Reaction score
Has anyone tried one yet. I tried one Friday for lunch. I was very surprised, thought it was very tasty. I won't say it tasted like meat, but it was close. Id order it again.

Reactions: TPC

troostr

GOT MILK?
Reaction score
Has anyone tried one yet. I tried one Friday for lunch. I was very surprised, thought it was very tasty. I won't say it tasted like meat, but it was close. Id order it again.
Can I ask why you would order it again? Is it simply the taste, is it a diet choice or is ther another reason? I’m curious of someone who’s tried it.

nameisbond

Reaction score
Can I ask why you would order it again? Is it simply the taste, is it a diet choice or is ther another reason? I’m curious of someone who’s tried it.

Taste...… It was pretty good. For me, it was better then a regular Whopper. I'm a meat eater and tried it because of the Beyond Meat hype. I might add Burger King to my regular meal schedule, I eat a lot of take out.

Reactions: TPC

79 HUSTLER

Reaction score
Fuck Koenig, you’re gonna have to change your screen name again after this one.....

Willie B

aberrant member
Reaction score
...I checked on the ingredients not even close to being a healthy food for you...

ka0tyk

Warlock Performance Boats Merchandise Connections
Reaction score
Engineered "meat"

No thanks. Stick to real meat, cut sugars and carbs that our bodies were never designed to process... especially HFCS. We dont have pointy teeth for eating grains and plants.

DC-88

Reaction score
Not a chance. I wouldn't ever eat the "beef" that comes out of that place, let alone some over-processed, genetically engineered soy creation.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
No doubt.... and there's so much info out now about health and digestive benefits of eating old school (some of which we were told as kids was bad for us) . The need for healthy fats, butter from grass fed, the difference between 100% grass fed meat and corn fed, eggs including the yolks, nuts, honey etc that the word is out on how bad all that fast food shit including the soy stuff really is for people.

SpeedyWho

Reaction score
I ate BK once in the last decade on a road trip and choices were limited, probably never again. This engineered burger thing doesnt sound like something people should be eating, and I’m not a health food freak

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
Not a chance. I wouldn't ever eat the "beef" that comes out of that place, let alone some over-processed, genetically engineered soy creation.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
Akin to ordering a "diet" pepsi with your 2500 calorie burger and fries...lol:D

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
Might not be healthy but for families like ours that colon cancer is almost imminent for us that eat beef it’s a good alternative.

We’ve had a few but they only taste good fresh made and hot and at BK it’s usually cold.
Creepy people work at the BKs we’ve entered so that plays into if we’ll eat them any more.
BK has to be the bottom of the fast food - food chain

The Beyond burger at Carl’s is good but smells like burning plastic.

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
Well, i'm sure it doesn't taste bad compared to the charred hockey pucks that come on a normal BK burger:p

Yellowboat

Reaction score
I did last week because the company was buying. Taste was ok, but I did not shit for 2 days.

riverroyal

Reaction score
May need to put my jul away and order fake meat with a Diet Coke or monster

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
Why do vegans and vegetarians keep trying to make something taste like meat ?

For decades every vegetarian slop chute I’ve eaten at the food tasted like different forms of sawdust held together with different types of glue.
Follow Your heart, Meatless Mess hall, Summerhouse choking, dry fare.
Like Tab Diet Soda ya try and get used to it.

It’s getting better I think,, you make the call.
I use the Beyond Meat Crumbles but ya have to be real careful or they taste like pencil erasers.

Heat them just right and use half what meat you would normally use or that casserole will taste like a ground up first baseman’s mitt. Smell like it too.

Beyond meat patties stink the house up
like when you’d light your sisters Barbie dolls on fire.

We have two vegans in our dune group that hate vegetables.
I dunno how to work with a story like that in the ride reports section.

DrunkenSailor

Reaction score
Sodium bombs. In america our sodium intake is odf the charts. This stuff makes it worse. I cant eat this crap.