WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Black Friday deals post here!

Riverfamlee

Reaction score
My little business is having a Black/Cyber sale now through Monday if any of you guys are in need of a fine American Made moto rack to haul your motorcycles or bicycles. Or maybe some bad ass tie downs and accessories. https://ccrsport.com/ is where you'll find the deals.

View attachment 1174679
Pretty cool, my kid just bought a Tacoma too. He might be getting a set for Christmas.

pkrrvr619

Reaction score
MADSON sun glasses are having a fairly decent sale for sunglasses.

If you don't know these guys make great sunglasses and make some for the fat head guys as well.

They look sharp and are polarized.

Best part is they are sub 100 so if you lose them on the boat etc its not that big of a deal.

HubbaHubbaLife

Reaction score

boatpi

Reaction score
If you had to find liquor or especially tequila , chips liquor online 10% off everything this Friday.

Dog

Reaction score
I see a lot of people post stuff about flight tracking, this is a decent deal if you are interested in setting up your own tracker and feeding to the sites.
1090MHz PiAware ADS-B Kit

sintax

Reaction score
All kinds of M18 deals. This one is probably the best value though. 4 - 5ah batteries and a circ saw for $259. It’s easily a $500 savings.

Fuel saw?

I’ve been wanting one, but don’t NEED one. Those 5ah batts are no joke!

I ended up getting this M12 Rover + 2 batts. Not a smoking deal, but I really needed some kind of magnetic light. I just about through my flashlight while working under the Jeep yesterday.

Reactions: DWC

DWC

Reaction score
Fuel saw?

I’ve been wanting one, but don’t NEED one. Those 5ah batts are no joke!

I ended up getting this M12 Rover + 2 batts. Not a smoking deal, but I really needed some kind of magnetic light. I just about through my flashlight while working under the Jeep yesterday.

I’ll check it out.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Got a set of 22x10 -18mm Weld wheels for a super duty for $490 a set delivered. That's not a typo, 4 wheels for $490. (Custom Offsets has the same wheel for $515 each!)

They are blowing out some of their current inventory on the Weld company website. They had some 20" options for a Super Duty for $425 a set. Limited styles and quantities but for that price I couldn't go wrong.

Trying to get a set of wheels for Stacy’s Denali but I’m thinking they don’t have the right bolt pattern or offsets

rickdarling

Known Inmate #27012
Reaction score
Noco jump starters on sale at Amazon. Just ordered gb155 for $236 before tax. Normally go for$340
Just bought one as well. Great space saver for the boat. Been carrying a large high powered lead acid based jumper that takes up too much space. Thanks for the heads up.

angiebaby

Love is my religion
Reaction score
Most men may not be interested in this, but some of your wives and the ladies on here may.

Lancôme has a huge 50% off sale. Not everything is 50%, but a significant amount of good stuff is. What's not half off is 30% off. If your girl uses Lancôme, you may want to let her know or check it out yourself. She's going to buy the stuff anyway, you may as well have her spend less and stock up, rather than pay more later next year.

https://www.lancome-usa.com/

Ducksquasher

Reaction score
Most men may not be interested in this, but some of your wives and the ladies on here may.

Lancôme has a huge 50% off sale. Not everything is 50%, but a significant amount of good stuff is. What's not half off is 30% off. If your girl uses Lancôme, you may want to let her know or check it out yourself. She's going to buy the stuff anyway, you may as well have her spend less and stock up, rather than pay more later next year.

https://www.lancome-usa.com/
Thank you...now that you say it my wife uses Lancome. Now I just need to rummage through her side of our bathroom and figure out whatever she exactly uses.

Thanks again!

Nordie

Reaction score
Thanks got all my Christmas shopping done this morning. I hope everyone likes it. 👍

Also….Ted I will be seeing you in a few days. LOL
I went back to PSA to order one and they're sold out...thanks ya jerk!!!