WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Black Friday deals

Bpracing1127

Reaction score
So what deals are you seeing. What did you pick up today?

just_floatin

Reaction score
Air Fryer for cooking jalapeño poppers.
23652A24-54D5-4B28-AAA4-AE545EEA0E10.png

havasujeeper

Reaction score
All I am looking for is a De Walt 20v hammer drill. Nobody is selling them with a Black Friday deal.

Reactions: DLC

02HoWaRd26

DCBroke
Reaction score
I’m going to look at tool boxes
As bad as the stigma, go look at a HF box. I’ve got two Snap On’s and now a General tool cart, that i basically just bout to build a “working on this” cart while doing certain projects. It’s nice, it’s sturdy, and I’ll tell you the bearings in the drawer after a year still feel better than one of my two Snap ons

HST4ME

Reaction score
As bad as the stigma, go look at a HF box. I’ve got two Snap On’s and now a General tool cart, that i basically just bout to build a “working on this” cart while doing certain projects. It’s nice, it’s sturdy, and I’ll tell you the bearings in the drawer after a year still feel better than one of my two Snap ons
I'm happy with the four I have bought.

CLdrinker

Reaction score

I found a Milwaukee at Home Depot but it was tweaked a bit and they weren’t getting anymore.
Zero discount. So I passed.
Found one at HF that was ok but I wanted a bit wider.
I will wait to see if any sales near Xmas or New Years.

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score

I like the boxes that I bought a few months back. Looking at a couple of more that I am going to use as bases of a bench top and sitting area

sintax

Reaction score
tried to grab a couple tool sets from Home Depot for the river house and they canceled both of my orders.

ended up just getting a few sprinkler heads and a hose nozzle.... good times

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
The orbi mesh wifi is $350 down from $500 at costco.
Does this just create better wifi coverage throughout the home like a repeater? I've got one small area around my house the weefee signal is not constant so a repeater was in my sights.
A $500 (or even $350) orbi sounds expensive for just that purpose.

Rondog4405

Reaction score
Does this just create better wifi coverage throughout the home like a repeater? I've got one small area around my house the weefee signal is not constant so a repeater was in my sights.
A $500 (or even $350) orbi sounds expensive for just that purpose.
It's this one. Not sure of the technical side of it. I do know it greatly enhanced the wifi distance and speed greatly.

185EZ

Takin it EZ
Reaction score
I might get Hulu for .99 a month for a year.
I just did it. Created a new account and cancelled my other
You can also get it for $2.99 if you go to cancel and click on the box that it's too expensive and the $2.99 offer comes up

Done-it-again

Reaction score
I should have taken a pic. But we were at the cabazon outlets yesterday. The lines for Gucci, saint Laurent, Tory Burch, Versace all had 30-40 min lines outside each store. It was crazy. No F’ing way and crazy that people don’t want to work.

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
Orbi on sale at Costco used to be $300.00

The new normal sale price apparently is $350

I wouldn’t be without an Orbi system at home