WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Blackout Tuesday??

BONER

Reaction score
Anybody else seen this? Folks posting all black for #blackouttuesday on Instagram? From what I understand it's dual support for both George Floyd and Black Lives Matter.

I'm all done with IG today. I just can't wrap my head around the gullibility.

When did being a Pussy become ok in this Country? I've pointed and laughed at Pussies my whole life. Still do. Now all of the sudden, it's cool. What did I miss?

SIK-06

Reaction score
If you have an Iphone go to your apple music.

BONER

Reaction score
Awesome way to thin the herd on IG.

Unfollowing a ton of people today. Fucking idiots.

Samesies. Started with Seth Rogen last night. Posted something about supporting BLM and unfollow if you don't like it. No prob, I didn't jump to any conclusions. But I start reading his comments and he's telling his Fans "Fuck You" and "Fuck off".

Click, click, unfollow.

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
This is akin to the morons that post the long diatribe why they are leaving a site.

Actions speak louder than words.

Peace is only two clicks away. My conservative 16 year old son is having a field day unfollowing people the last few days. Excise the lame sheep.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
You just need your glasses.

1591114382187.png

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Crazy how life itself revolves around social media these days.
I’m old, but damn I just don’t get it.
I waste time on a boat site for sure.
But it’s just crazy to me how FB, IG, Twitter and whatever else these days is the actual fabric of existence for so many.
It kind of leaves me speechless.

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
My son and daughter got called out in others posts for not posting anything supporting BLM. Ultimate in bullying.

Yea... the heights of hypocrisy there too.

Reactions: DWC

jeteater1

Jet boats suck
Reaction score
Anybody else seen this? Folks posting all black for #blackouttuesday on Instagram? From what I understand it's dual support for both George Floyd and Black Lives Matter.

I'm all done with IG today. I just can't wrap my head around the gullibility.

When did being a Pussy become ok in this Country? I've pointed and laughed at Pussies my whole life. Still do. Now all of the sudden, it's cool. What did I miss?
The pussynes started around the time Obama was getting into office.

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
LOL, just occurred to me there are likely hundreds of thousands of people thinking the same way as me.

I'm sure there will be a few things that happen over the next few days.

1. Tons of ignorant IG celebrities will look at their follower count analytics and think, wow, that was a big decrease.
2. IG will do the same, and then realize a few key engagement metrics will plumet
3. Advertisers will look at the plummeting engagement metrics and say to IG and IG celebrities, sorry no more $
4. IG will somehow conflate the drop in engagement with racism.

Cdog

Reaction score
Unfollowed 3 people today. Spineless fucks.

Unliked several pages like manual gear box society, Chevy hi performance, Mclaren. I leave a bye Felicia.

Last edited:

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
What’s “unfollow” mean?
Is it like signing off someone’s page?

traquer

Reaction score
I'm seeing a lot of people and businesses I follow do this today. Sheep, doing what they're told with no idea what the end goal is. Unreal. Gonna really cut down on my Instagram usage going forward... I'm sure others will too

coolchange

Lower level functionary
Reaction score
Huh, is it really blacked out? I follow like 17 people, just checked and I literally have black screan.

Nordie

Reaction score
At this rate I might just get rid of Instagram.

ridebig

Reaction score
IG users should check out Barstoolsports. His latest post deals with this. Check it out and send it to the blackout people.

Last edited:

sirbob

Reaction score
I've watching ESPN and FOX1 sports shows this morning and all the big topics are about what some sports person did or did not post...

Tiger Woods posted but his post didn't get behind the movement enough...

Dolan (MSG owner) sent an internal memo that said basically - who are we to have an opinion that should be posted? - then went on to say, their goal is to provide opportunities for everybody to work and be in a tolerate environment. - Dolan got blasted for not posting even though he has one of the best records for giving minority employees high ranking important jobs.

ON and ON they are going... You are no longer able to not have an opinion or simply show sympathy for George. Now you are getting black balled for not jumping on board and bashing the other side.

Cancel culture in full swing today.

Cdog

Reaction score
What’s “unfollow” mean?

You remain friends but you dont have to see their bull shit posts unless you look them up.

DWC

Reaction score
LOL, just occurred to me there are likely hundreds of thousands of people thinking the same way as me.

I'm sure there will be a few things that happen over the next few days.

1. Tons of ignorant IG celebrities will look at their follower count analytics and think, wow, that was a big decrease.
2. IG will do the same, and then realize a few key engagement metrics will plumet
3. Advertisers will look at the plummeting engagement metrics and say to IG and IG celebrities, sorry no more $
4. IG will somehow conflate the drop in engagement with racism.
The celebrities won’t give a squat. No different than someone unfollowing me for posting a Trump parade. Anyone i would lose wouldn’t bother me. The “influencers” will be torn. It’s their only source of income for most and they’ll watch the comments and drops. There was a bonehead a few months ago that posted something negative about trump. Comments got bombed. Post was done within the hour.

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
What’s “unfollow” mean?
Essentially, yes. If they are public you could still see their posts, if they are private you won’t see anything. You can also mute them, which means you can still see their stuff but it does not show up on your feed.

PlanB

Reaction score
My wife is on IG (I am not). She has unfollowed a bunch of businesses today, some that you would not think would have done this stupid virtue signalling bullshit. She said some people on FB are doing the same, and they are also being deleted from the feed.

Cdog

Reaction score
I started dropping everyone but slowed down because every hot chick is following the leader. Kate Upton was tough but i managed..

I'm gonna friend request u and add you to a couple of groups lol. hold tight you dont need to see those slaggs

Tooms22

On Vacation
Reaction score
The whole black post on IG doesn't bother me. It doesn't really affect me. I am against the whole feeling forced to post it though. BLM as an organization is terrible.

What bugs me more is the people excusing, rationalizing, and/or supporting the looting, burning, and violence. I have sworn to never hang out with those people again. That's not a political issue anymore.

Oh and now all the black boxers are shaming each other for filling timelines with black boxes instead of real news 😂

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
The celebrities won’t give a squat. No different than someone unfollowing me for posting a Trump parade. Anyone i would lose wouldn’t bother me. The “influencers” will be torn. It’s their only source of income for most and they’ll watch the comments and drops. There was a bonehead a few months ago that posted something negative about trump. Comments got bombed. Post was done within the hour.
I lump celebrities and influencers together. You are correct about movie/tv/music. The internet celebrities who only are famous due to IG and stuff are acutely aware of who they want to please and most of those folks think stealing a TV in order to honor a dead person makes sense. Ugh.

MissHavasuCig

Reaction score
Unfollowed/unliked so many pages off FB and IG today. The surprising (and sad!) ones were the animal pages - The Dodo and San Diego Humane Society ... I want to see and help animals - not their political statements! Not when cops are getting hurt and killed, police horse got its nose bashed by a brick, and innocent businesses are getting destroyed. 😥❤️🤍💙🇺🇸

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
I looked at the people I "follow" on IG. They are all racist jerks I guess...not one "blacked out" 👍

Tooms22

On Vacation
Reaction score
If you have an Iphone go to your apple music.

This pissed me off.

But I figured it out. You can backdoor the "For You" section by going to "Search" and finding your desired playlist, artist, etc. there.

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
The liberals' pressure on society is ratcheting up big time. Everyone is now being judged by the radical left and woe to those who fall out of favor with the judges, juries and executioners

This country is no longer polarized - it's FRACTURED and the divide is getting deeper and wider and it's hard to see how this rift will be healed. Certainly it will take a leader greater than any we've seen for some time and even then, most of this country wouldn't recognize a great leader if they met him/her