WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Blackstone griddles

Blue

Well-Known RDP Inmate #211
Reaction score
Broke out the Blackstone from hibernation and tried something new to us and easy as hell to make. It came out better than I expected but beware I almost cooked this inside in my cast iron pans but kinda glad I didn't because the smells are really good but strong enough to make yore house smell for a few days.

Zatarans Blackened Seasoning on boneless skinless chicken thighs. It says rub em down with butter first but I was out and said fuck it
Super hot iron griddle and cooked each side about 8ish minutes while using a spatula to smash em on the grill. An iron press thingy would have been ideal planning on picking one up.

Momma made some penne pasta mixed with some Prego Roasted garlic parmesan alfredo sauce. She adds some extra flavors to the sauce like cracked pepper, heavy cream, flaky parm cheese n whatever

Smash it all together in a bowl sprinkle some flaky parm. cheese n some green shit that I dunno what it is honestly and make what I call dirty pasta. The chicken wasn't near as spicy as I was expecting and can tell it will be better next time we make this using butter and more seasoning. The flavors are honestly better than I expected for a 30 minute meal we are definitely making this shit again.
IMG_20210331_183744451.jpg
IMG_20210331_180426124.jpg
IMG_20210331_190400359.jpg

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
Got Blackstone Griddle #2 today - this one’s for the Fifth wheel - psyched to have it. Was challenging to find it in stock as they fly off the shelves at Walmart.

Great deal - 22” with cover, great stand and the propane tank hose too. Word is don’t risk shipping it - go pick it up at the store

HitIt

Reaction score
Great deal - 22” with cover, great stand and the propane tank hose too. Word is don’t risk shipping it - go pick it up at the store
Nice. That is the definitely the better and more versatile of the 22s. Now you need this:

and this if you have an RV with decent flowing quick disconnects:

WhatExit?

Reaction score
Nice. That is the definitely the better and more versatile of the 22s. Now you need this:

and this if you have an RV with decent flowing quick disconnects:

I want to go with a quick disconnect hose from my LPG tank to my Blackstone. To do that I need a new fitting - I think this is it?

It'll connect to the Propane Tank and provides a quick disconnect and it has a screw-on fitting for the connection to the Trailer. Plus it has an extra port (blue cap).

1617946683718.png

HitIt

Reaction score
I want to go with a quick disconnect hose from my LPG tank to my Blackstone. To do that I need a new fitting - I think this is it?
If you get that, you would still need a pressure regulator for the Blackstone. Most of the time the quick disconnects are put after the pressure regulator.

WhatExit?

Reaction score
If you get that, you would still need a pressure regulator for the Blackstone. Most of the time the quick disconnects are put after the pressure regulator.
Thanks! In your previous post you linked to a quick connect hose kit on Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B088KC87MD so the pressure regulator would need to be after that (hose with quick connects).

For an RV/trailer tank there needs to be a Y/splitter at the tank to allow for another connection whether it's a screw-on or a quick disconnect. The pressure regulator needs to be after that and before the Blackstone Griddle.

At this point having quick connects may not be any quicker or better than screwing on the Griddle hose to the tanks Y splitter (a more simple product than the one I posted above). The quick connect hose adds more parts and the "splitter" above is more expensive than a simple Y splitter.

WhatExit?

Reaction score
Most of the time the quick disconnects are put after the pressure regulator.
Thanks again for posting this - you were right.

I have a quick disconnect on my trailer with the female quick disconnect and valve. So the hose and fittings you recommended were the ones I needed.

Nice. That is the definitely the better and more versatile of the 22s. Now you need this if you have an RV with decent flowing quick disconnects:

YeahYeah01

Reaction score
Anyone have an issue with the top warping? I don't know what the hell happened to mine, but I used it Saturday, tossed the meat on and the dam top is rocking over a 1/4". Pissed me off something crazy lol. I have never had a problem and i've never just heated one side or anything like that.