WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Blago pardon

Grandpa mac

Now politics is kinda boring ;)
Reaction score
What sort of dumbass would pardon Rod Blagojevich? Jesus, he really is all about celebrity, isn’t he?

RodnJen

Reaction score
It’s a long and interesting list today. Good thing he made the Daytona over the weekend to secure those fans that were on the fence. 🤣

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
What sort of dumbass would pardon Rod Blagojevich? Jesus, he really is all about celebrity, isn’t he?

Being King has privileges.................like setting up other pardons to come!!
LMAO 70's show .gif

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score
Commuting the sentence does nothing to threaten society on a corporate criminal who was more clown than anything else......Yet it's big deal on a slow news day for granny.

Granny, it's sad you show no attention or remorse when liberal judges free killers and psychos who pose actual threats to society....... :rolleyes:

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
Commuting the sentence does nothing to threaten society on a corporate criminal who was more clown than anything else......Yet it's big deal on a slow news day for granny.

Granny, it's sad you show no attention or remorse when liberal judges free killers and psychos who pose actual threats to society....... :rolleyes:

Good to read your posts again.Listen to the Docs & stay in the slow lane for awhile.

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
Where's your story time boyfriend?
Wow, tough woman using the Lord's name in vain.

And yet again, you cant tell your ass from a hole in the ground. He commuted the sentence, not pardoned him.

S Rice Looking into the sky.jpg

If you look into the Wilcox, AZ sky, you can see the difference, right?

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
“Marc Rich (born Marcell David Reich; December 18, 1934 – June 26, 2013) was an international commodities trader, hedge fund manager, financier and businessman.[2] He founded the commodities company Glencore, and was later indicted in the United States on federal charges of tax evasion and making oil deals with Iran during the Iran hostage crisis. He was in Switzerland at the time of the indictment and never returned to the United States.HE RECEIVED A WIDELY CRITICISED PRESIDENTIAL PARDON FROM U.S. PRESIDENT BILL CLINTON ON JANUARY 20,2001,CLINTON LAST DAY IN OFFICE.”

Grandpa mac

Reaction score
He wasn't pardoned . He had his sentence commuted . Geez the Mensa crown is dense .
Fair point.

I note however that nobody seems to dispute my use of the word "dumbass". Guess it's hard to justify when the guy who claims to be draining the swamp pardons and commutes the sentences of tax cheats, corrupt government officials, and swindlers. How long, I wonder,so if before Bernie Madoff gets a pardon.

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
meanwhile, the 5 time felon-illegal alien-murderer who killed Kate Steinle walks free, and liberals are OK with it.
Not only are they ok with it, they are doing everything they can to make sure illegal aliens just like him are protected and sheltered from criminal responsibility for their actions. Every piece of shit that votes the D ticket should be held accountable for it. Too bad it will never happen, but one can still hope.

Grandpa mac

Reaction score

Nope, I'm all for life sentences for capital crimes and even select use of the death penalty. And frankly while I like the 9th Circus on many social issues, I'm not a fan of their case law on law enforcement I think for example the Rehnquist court nailed it on Graham v Connor and decisions like Bryan v McPherson in the 9th are real miscarriages of justice. You know those cases, right? I assume you do since you're such a champion of law and order.

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
Nope, I'm all for life sentences for capital crimes and even select use of the death penalty. And frankly while I like the 9th Circus on many social issues, I'm not a fan of their case law on law enforcement I think for example the Rehnquist court nailed it on Graham v Connor and decisions like Bryan v McPherson in the 9th are real miscarriages of justice. You know those cases, right? I assume you do since you're such a champion of law and order.
Yet you support Libturds in office.

Sandlord

Reaction score
Speaking of dumbasses
Barack Obama commuted the sentence of Oscar Lopez Rivera Rivera
A leader of a Marxist terrorist group who committed 130+ bombing attacks in the United States in a bid to make Puerto Rico an independent Communist nation
I don't remember the left being outraged then?

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score
What I know and you avoid is the situation your people put society into failing to enforce laws putting killers in midst.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Fair point.

I note however that nobody seems to dispute my use of the word "dumbass". Guess it's hard to justify when the guy who claims to be draining the swamp pardons and commutes the sentences of tax cheats, corrupt government officials, and swindlers. How long, I wonder,so if before Bernie Madoff gets a pardon.

1582071806515.png

SNiC Jet

Reaction score
Guess it's hard to justify when the guy who claims to be draining the swamp pardons and commutes the sentences of tax cheats, corrupt government officials, and swindlers.
trumps idea of "Draining the Swamp" MAGA 💩🎃

Do you and your Grandpaw honestly believe Blaog was and is a creature of the "swamp"? Corrupt politician...YES......"swamp creature"?,.......Hell NO, ..... maybe in Blago's wet dreams. The real "swamp creatures" would have devoured this "small time" pussy!
Point: If Blago was a true "swamp creature",........ he NEVER would have been convicted nor served any time. ;)

Last edited:

Carlson-jet

Not Giving A Fuck Is An Art
Reaction score
You have no idea what equal justice is.
Blagojevich has spent more time in jail then murderers in this State and yours.

Sandlord

Reaction score
Total Presidential pardons/sentence commutations:
Carter: 566
Reagan: 406
H.W Bush: 77
CLinton: 459
George W: 200
Obama: 1,927
Trump: 26

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
Not a fan of political pardons.

We have courts and separation of powers for a reason.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
How about political conviction?
I agree as long as the courts are not politicized.

Goes back to separation of powers.

But it seems politics have invaded nearly every goddammed thing these days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

nowski

Reaction score
What sort of dumb-ass would commute a sentence for this piece of shit Bradley Manning???

I'm sorry let me re-phrase that, what sort of dumb-ass would commute a sentence for this piece of shit Chelsea Manning??? Barrack Obama

It was sentenced to 35 years at the maximum-security U.S. Disciplinary Barracks at Fort Leavenworth. On January 17, 2017, President Barack Obama commuted Manning's sentence to nearly seven years of confinement dating from her arrest on May 27, 2010.

Chelsea should have faced the firing squad for her role in the Middle East but that's just an honest opinion...

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
General Flynn 2/19/20
“The sentencing hearing for Flynn scheduled for the end of the month was canceled amid legal battles over whether Flynn’s previous attorneys provided him adequate representation.”

“Attorney General William Barr recently selected Jeffrey Jensen, the U.S. Attorney for the Eastern District of Missouri, to review the criminal case against Flynn.”