WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

BLM “protestors” on 101 in Hollywood

FCT

Reaction score
So the piles of shit completely just shut down the 101 freeway in Hollywood about 30 cars ahead of me for about 20min before about 10 CHP showed up.
My question to the law enforcement on here is if I hit one of those idiots am I the one going to jail? Because I sure as hell am not stopping to have a conversation with them. A few of them would make a nice hood ornament I must say.....

7C84CDD5-1B8F-49DF-AEA3-E6CEFF624EA6.jpeg

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
So the piles of shit completely just shut down the 101 freeway in Hollywood about 30 cars ahead of me for about 20min before about 10 CHP showed up.
My question to the law enforcement on here is if I hit one of those idiots am I the one going to jail? Because I sure as hell am not stopping to have a conversation with them. A few of them would make a nice hood ornament I must say.....

View attachment 889004

DBB601C8-12CD-4216-82A7-C98366784EF0.png

EE0DF0A9-89DF-4C22-AB78-A8DB6E0B004E.jpeg

boatdoc55

Rest Easy Retired Boat Mechanic 😢🚤
Reaction score

View attachment 889004
With that truck you could mow over 10 of them and wouldn't know it.

t&y

t&y
Reaction score

View attachment 889004
Everyone would need to continue at speed to keep them from blocking the road to begin with. If you intentionally ran them over you would go to prison. If you find yourself in the lead position and these peaceful protesters started walking onto a busy freeway, you would be expected to maneuver as safely as possible attempting to avoid any type of collision. Understanding, those trucks do not stop on a dime and hard braking can cause them to jack knife, flip, potentially killing the people in vehicles around you.

I would never suggest simply saying "I ain't stopping for no protesters" as a rule.

boatdoc55

Rest Easy Retired Boat Mechanic 😢🚤
Reaction score
Everyone would need to continue at speed to keep them from blocking the road to begin with. If you intentionally ran them over you would go to prison. If you find yourself in the lead position and these peaceful protesters started walking onto a busy freeway, you would be expected to maneuver as safely as possible attempting to avoid any type of collision. Understanding, those trucks do not stop on a dime and hard braking can cause them to jack knife, flip, potentially killing the people in vehicles around you.

I would never suggest simply saying "I ain't stopping for no protesters" as a rule.
Expected, why should I. I would say I didn't have time to not mow over that POS, it stepped in front of me. FUCK these pieces of shit, every last one of them.

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
if it happens to me.... I just might make the news highlight reel....
PS, so they allow smart phones with wifi... in jail/prison

asking for a friend

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
if those peaceful protesters, turn all Rodney King protesters....

anyone have a good dent repair person they could recommend...

asking for a friend

Reactions: FCT

NicPaus

Reaction score
if it happens to me.... I just might make the news highlight reel....
PS, so they allow smart phones with wifi... in jail/prison

asking for a friend
They must a few friends post on FB that are locked up. Same with that guy a week ago on riverwhips posting about is Dad passing but he was locked up so he could not attend.

TeamGreene

Reaction score
I was wondering if this is why I'm seeing a lot of big rigs with push bars on the front of them?

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
Rodney King Riots... Reginald Denny...

they'll be a few bodies bouncing off my truck.

wallnutz

Reaction score

Look at you, going all PC & shit 😂

LuauLounge

Reaction score
The key is do not stop, back up and run over them again.

Kinda like the woman who shot her husband in self defense. Was going well until they discovered she stopped, reloaded and shot him 6 more times.

Backlash

Reaction score
Man what a BEAUTIFUL truck!!! I wouldn't want to see it damaged by people who are dumb enough to walk out onto a freeway. Not worth it.

"Officer, I tried to stop. I honestly didn't see them in time, and was unable to stop all 80,000 pounds prior to colliding with them."

😁

Reactions: FCT

Thunderhead1

Reaction score

View attachment 889004

Never Hit the Brakes while shifting gears..... 😁 😁 🤷‍♂️