blm fires?

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
119225182_637196047205729_1051666786148447825_n.jpg

retaocleg

Reaction score
Sept 9

An officer was responding to a fire call by Magnolia and Riverside; there had been several fallen power lines that day, so he went to investigate.
Instead, he found grass and a pallet on fire outside of a business, with no way it could have started outside of arson, according to Police. A few blocks away, the same officer spotted another fire in an alleyway, next to an old oil drum by a garage and some trees.

The officer called the Fire Department in, who put out those flames.
Given the nature of these fires, the officer called in more units to help investigate. Witnesses told police they saw a woman leaving the locations of both fires, and their description of her was the same.

"Officers eventually identified 36-year-old Christine Comello, who lied to police about her name. Comello had a felony warrant for burglary and reckless burning, tied to another incident a few weeks prior where she reportedly started fires at a Spokane Valley business. "

here is a pic from her social media....

1600113294473.png

wonder if the fallen powerlines were like these in multiple neighborhoods........chainsaw

Last edited:

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
I just saw a twitter post that now cant be accessed. It was from the Antifa page themselves with them showing a drone with a flamethrower going around in OR starting fires. If it becomes available again I will post a link to it.

how new level of craziness. Something has to be done NOW and fight back

JUSTWANNARACE

I will not let them take me🤣🤣
Reaction score
I just saw a twitter post that now cant be accessed. It was from the Antifa page themselves with them showing a drone with a flamethrower going around in OR starting fires. If it becomes available again I will post a link to it.

how new level of craziness. Something has to be done NOW and fight back

Not saying that couldnt happen but that seems pretty far fetched and I'm pretty open minded. So yes if you find it please post!

retaocleg

Reaction score
doing some research and came across this....why is it even a thing? please say this is an fbi sting, that they are seeing who buys stuff like this

holy shit, anyone can buy.........$1500 bucks

Last edited:

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
Not saying that couldnt happen but that seems pretty far fetched and I'm pretty open minded. So yes if you find it please post!

that guy posting that is one of the survivors of the Benghazi attack. He has a protected page and I cant get there. Maybe someone else can but the guy is credible

retaocleg

Reaction score
here is the vid that was referenced above....flame thrower drone lighting the forrest up......dont have it on a twitter handle, so as of now, cant confirm antifa.......could just as well be forrest service

@DILLIGAF

Last edited:

retaocleg

Reaction score
found this while searching......antifas talking after action tactics

1600126749606.png

terrorism
[ ter-uh-riz-uhm ]SHOW IPA
SEE SYNONYMS FOR terrorism ON THESAURUS.COM
noun
the use of violence and threats to intimidate or coerce, especially for political purposes.
the state of fear and submission produced by terrorism or terrorization.
a terroristic method of governing or of resisting a government.

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
I dont want it but i dont see any way out of this without a lot of blood in the streets. Seriously....these anarchists are not going to stop

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
doing some research and came across this....why is it even a thing? please say this is an fbi sting, that they are seeing who buys stuff like this

holy shit, anyone can buy.........$1500 bucks

well...besides a practical application MFrs that want to burn our country to the ground

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
here is the vid that was referenced above....flame thrower drone lighting the forrest up......dont have it on a twitter handle, so as of now, cant confirm antifa.......could just as well be forrest service

@DILLIGAF

we are looking for something from the forest svc. So far nothing as far as a statement

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
i meant why is this even avail.....

i agree with you but I guess I could see war time apps as well as fire dept apps (back fires). Available to the general public...not one app I can think of

JUSTWANNARACE

I will not let them take me🤣🤣
Reaction score
I can see why this is available. But available to the public I'm not sure. I can see this being used in the forrest industry. When I did slash burning, it was a helicopter using alumagel out of a drip torch. Everything would alway be good till the last part of the light then shit would get a little hairy. The burn would create it's own wind and give the copter hell. Would blow them all over the place. I seen a few that would get cought up in the burn and would drop all gel to get out. So I do see a place for this, even though they would have to be disposable because being so light weight they wouldnt make it. And also being liquid fuel and not gel, they would have to step up to pump a gel for them to be effective in the real world!

Slash burning was fun but pile burning was a rush. Head into the woods with a 5gal bucket of alumagel and a diesel drip torch! Grab a few softball size balls of gel out of the bucket(with special gloves) toss them around the base of the pile and light them off with the drip torch!!

retaocleg

Reaction score
The Clackamas County oregon Board of Commissioners held an emergency meeting to consider a declaration of emergency to address an outbreak of wild fires throughout the County.

- Sept. 10, 2020
At just after the 11:30 mark, they report that extremists are staging gas cans across the county for further destruction. i linked the video at the time indicated, but you can rewind to watch in entirety

@squeezer , the drive by enabler, what say you?

Last edited:

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
Clackamas County Sheriff’s Deputy placed on administrative leave for revealing Antifa is starting some of Oregon’s fires

He’s obviously right...but I can see why he was put on leave.

Should’ve taken his uniform off and commented as an average citizen. Then if he gets canned he can sue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

HB2Havasu

Reaction score
Interesting that the entire U.S. West Coast is on fire due to Global Warming but not the rest of the world. Hmmmmm.
Does anybody else notice there is virtually no fires where there is no roads? Damn You Global Warming, lol.
1600286741521.png

KevinR

Reaction score
Seeing all of this arson BS, and the censorship following, just makes me sick to my stomach.

HB2Havasu

Reaction score
Anybody noticed all the rioters in Portland have been gone for a week now and suddenly there is arson fires breaking out all over the west coast? Follow the money trail to who is paying these assholes. They aren’t traveling all over on their own dime!

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
We’ve been saying it for a long time. They will stop at nothing.
I really don’t know how much clearer they can make it?
They will stop. More to the point, they will be stopped. Eventually they will make the mistake of moving towards other areas not as calm. They will take their arrogance and make moves that worked in less populated areas, or left wing areas. Hunting season is coming, not deer or elk...