WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

[WTB] Block or short block

guest hs

Reaction score
Had some shit luck with an engine I bought from a member on here. I’m looking for a Gen 4 BBC 4 bolt block or a short block.

Bugginout

Reaction score
Gen4 block 4 bolt main needs to hit the machine shop. Did the heads check out ok?

guest hs

Reaction score
Gen4 block 4 bolt main needs to hit the machine shop. Did the heads check out ok?
I dropped the heads off Saturday waiting to here back on the condition of the castings. How much you want for the block?

Bugginout

Reaction score
Just saw this. Let me go to the shop and dig one out. I believe that there are 3 there. If I am correct about the number. I'm not looking to make any money off a guy trying to get on the water. I'll bring it with me to havasu this weekend. I'm a BBC parts hoarder lmao. It's yours man pay the kindness forward sometime when your able. I gave you my number when I gave you the 990's?

Bugginout

Reaction score
Ok you are in luck my friend! I will bring it this weekend if you need it? Call me or text me.

Bugginout

Reaction score
I quit drinking 9 years ago and the world is a safer place o_O I am happy to help. Through the years I have been helped by so many people and been blessed with much. Hopefully all of the parts work out for you. Maybe our families can get together and bbq or something?

Bugginout

Reaction score
Ya know what I need?! I need a someone to show me the way to Topock from Havasu. I've never driven it myself and it would be cool to do it with another boat or another couple of boat's. Hang out in the gorge grab some lunch at pirates. I just got a big (to me) Domn8er 25 mcob. It's the nicest float I have ever had. I don't know Havasu well and it would be cool to get together with some other boats and learn the lake. I know parker like the back of my hand as well as the lower river.

guest hs

Reaction score
Ya know what I need?! I need a someone to show me the way to Topock from Havasu. I've never driven it myself and it would be cool to do it with another boat or another couple of boat's. Hang out in the gorge grab some lunch at pirates. I just got a big (to me) Domn8er 25 mcob. It's the nicest float I have ever had. I don't know Havasu well and it would be cool to get together with some other boats and learn the lake. I know parker like the back of my hand as well as the lower river.
I can do that just let me know when. I know the way through there no problem.