WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Block walls & epoxy floors

KoolPop

Reaction score
Let me know your block/retaining wall & epoxy garage floor recommended companies in Havasu. We are buying a new house and want to get started as soon as we get possession.

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
Let me know your block/retaining wall & epoxy garage floor recommended companies in Havasu. We are buying a new house and want to get started as soon as we get possession.

masonory and more for the walls and porters painting for the floors:thumbsup:thumbsup:thumbsup

KoolPop

Reaction score
masonory and more for the walls and porters painting for the floors:thumbsup:thumbsup:thumbsup

I'll call Porters painting for a quote...I've called Masonry & more twice, and they haven't returned my call. I'll try again!

KoolPop

Reaction score
Thanks for the recommendations, I met with Phil @ Porter paint and got bids on the floors & walls. I also heard from Masonry & more and got a bid from them. I haven't received the actual bids as yet, but liked both companies, very professional!

SJP

WHTBRD
Reaction score
Thanks for the recommendations, I met with Phil @ Porter paint and got bids on the floors & walls. I also heard from Masonry & more and got a bid from them. I haven't received the actual bids as yet, but liked both companies, very professional!

Let me know what you think of the pricing on the floors. I am interested in doing ours.

Joker

Reaction score

Pm sent.

TCHB

Reaction score
Cutting Edge Concrete has done walls for us and friends. They are good to work with and do a great job.

FreeBird236

Reaction score
Another top company for concrete and epoxy floors.

Associated Concrete Inc.

Dan Watson owner 928-854-1854.

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
Let me know what you think of the pricing on the floors. I am interested in doing ours.

X2 I would like to do the 3 car. Not the RV where the boat is because I heard when washing the boat inside it can get very slippery. :eek

Joker

Reaction score
X2 I would like to do the 3 car. Not the RV where the boat is because I heard when washing the boat inside it can get very slippery. :eek

If they don't knock the chips down completely in that area, you would be fine.

Groper

Reaction score
Cutting Edge did a friends house up the street from me, turned out nice.

I used Concepts in Const., did a great job on my wall.
My flat work was perfect as well :thumbsup
Paul 928-486-9930

edited: depending on how old your slab is, Epoxy Floors might bubble after installation due to the high Alkyli in the soil.:yikes