WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Blocks and levelers

Get415

Reaction score
Anybody have any experience with Andersen jack blocks and/ or the roll on levelers? The levelers seem pretty easy and straightforward but everything does according to Youtube. I really like the idea of the big red "bucket" blocks to minimize landing gear extension but do they help feel more stable. All that weight on plastic buckets seems kinda sketchy if you were to experience a failure.

Singleton

Reaction score
cant speak to the red levelers, I am old school and use the orange blocks as needed.
As for the bucket blocks, I know a few folks that had them blowout and get crushed. I was going to purchase the buckets, but decided to just cut up some 6x12‘s, screw them together and call it a day. https://www.ilovervlife.com/heavy-duty-rv-jack-pads/

Attachments

• 3DF5FB30-846C-4DC3-82E1-01C294316302.png
    3DF5FB30-846C-4DC3-82E1-01C294316302.png
    3 MB · Views: 32

Get415

Reaction score
I'm also using wood blocks currently. Probably better to stick with what already works.

Done-it-again

Reaction score
I have the Anderson jack blocks and love them. Yes a bit bulky to store when traveling (I need 6) for my trailer. The are beefy as hell and the magnets due work. I have used them on dirt, sand, hard surfaces. No issues.

They do help with stability of the trailer. But I still add a tire jack for longer stays.

Riverbound

Banned
Reaction score
I have the Anderson jack blocks and love them. Yes a bit bulky to store when traveling (I need 6) for my trailer. The are beefy as hell and the magnets due work. I have used them on dirt, sand, hard surfaces. No issues.

They do help with stability of the trailer. But I still add a tire jack for longer stays.
I have the same experience. Definitely notice the trailer is more stable.

Kachina26

Inmate #RDP158
Reaction score
Anybody have any experience with Andersen jack blocks and/ or the roll on levelers? The levelers seem pretty easy and straightforward but everything does according to Youtube. I really like the idea of the big red "bucket" blocks to minimize landing gear extension but do they help feel more stable. All that weight on plastic buckets seems kinda sketchy if you were to experience a failure.
I got the roll on levelers and really like them. That said, I have a pretty small trailer. It's only 21'.