WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Blonde joke

fmo24

Reaction score
Another blonde joke!
A plane is on its way to toronto , when a blonde in economy class gets up and moves to the first class section and sits down.
The flight attendant watches her do this and asks to see her ticket.
She then tells the blonde that she paid for economy class and that she will have to sit in the back.
The blonde replies, "i'm blonde, i'm beautiful, i'm going to toronto and i'm staying right here."
the flight attendant goes into the cockpit and tells the pilot and the co-pilot that there is a blonde bimbo sitting in first class, that belongs in economy and won't move back to her seat.
The co-pilot goes back to the blonde and tries to explain that because she only paid for economy she will have to leave and return to her seat.
The blonde replies, "i'm blonde, i'm beautiful, i'm going to toronto and i'm staying right here."
the co-pilot tells the pilot that he probably should have the police waiting when they land to arrest this blonde woman who won't listen to reason.
The pilot says, "you say she is a blonde? I'll
handle this, i'm married to a blonde. I speak blonde."
he goes back to the blonde and whispers in her ear, and she says, "oh, i'm sorry." and gets up and goes back to her seat in economy.
The flight attendant and co-pilot are amazed and asked him what he said to make her move without any fuss.
"i told her, 'first class isn't going to toronto."

HST4ME

Reaction score
A blonde notices that her coworker has a thermos, so she asks him what it's for. He responds, "It keeps hot things hot and cold things cold."

The blonde immediately buys one for herself. The next day, she goes to work and proudly displays it.

Her coworker asks, "What do you have in it?"

She replies, "Soup and ice cream."

2Driver

Reaction score
5 blondes celebrating at a local bar.
Bartender asked what they were celebrating?

Blondes say they did a jig saw puzzle in just under a year. Bartender said, “one year, that must have been a hard jigsaw puzzle”

Blondes said yes, on the box it said for 5-10 years.

nameisbond

Reaction score
Keep them coming.............. Its snowing out and I need the laughs.

2Driver

Reaction score
Blonde goes in to buy condoms for the first time and asks how much they are.
Cashier says 25 cents each
Blonde says I'll take 3
Cashiers says that will be 78 cents.
Blonde says I'm not stupid, 3 times 25 is 75 not 78. What's the extra 3 cents for?
Cashier says that's for tax
Blonde says, oh I always wondered what kept them from falling off.

28Eliminator

Reaction score
Here’s a dumb blonde joke.

IMG_8319.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

92 cole

Reaction score
3 girls meet for their monthly lunch date one brunette one red head one blonde. As they sit the brunette says I'm pregnant and it's going to be a girl because I was on top. The red head says thats amazing so am I and I am going have a boy because my husband was on top. they both look at the blonde and she is crying so they ask whats wrong? She reply's I'm pregnant also and i'm going to have Puppies

Ouderkirk

Reaction score
Another blonde joke!
A plane is on its way to toronto , when a blonde in economy class gets up and moves to the first class section and sits down.
The flight attendant watches her do this and asks to see her ticket.
She then tells the blonde that she paid for economy class and that she will have to sit in the back.
the flight attendant goes into the cockpit and tells the pilot and the co-pilot that there is a blonde bimbo sitting in first class, that belongs in economy and won't move back to her seat.
The co-pilot goes back to the blonde and tries to explain that because she only paid for economy she will have to leave and return to her seat.
the co-pilot tells the pilot that he probably should have the police waiting when they land to arrest this blonde woman who won't listen to reason.
The pilot says, "you say she is a blonde? I'll
handle this, i'm married to a blonde. I speak blonde."
he goes back to the blonde and whispers in her ear, and she says, "oh, i'm sorry." and gets up and goes back to her seat in economy.
The flight attendant and co-pilot are amazed and asked him what he said to make her move without any fuss.
"i told her, 'first class isn't going to toronto."

What do you call a blonde who has a runny nose......

Full.

buck35

Reaction score
A blonde calls the fire department and says my neighbors house is on fire! The dispatch says how do we get there?
Big red truck, Duh'

TBI

Thumbless Wonder
Reaction score
Blonde gets a big seashell tattooed on her inner thigh, she shows it to her friends who laugh and tell her it's the stupidest tattoo they have ever seen. She replies "Yeah but if you put your ear against it you can smell the ocean!"

ElAzul

Well-Known RDP Inmate #211
Reaction score
Why don't blonde's waterski? Every time their crotch gets wet they immediately lay on their back

rvrrun

Reaction score
A redhead tells her blonde stepsister, "I slept with a Brazilian...."

The blonde replies, "Oh my God! You slut! How many is a brazilian?"

---------------------

I dated a blonde for a while. When she was bored, I had her alphabetize my M&M's.

Last edited: