WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

"Blondies Topock Az.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
So BlondZee's is and will remain in Desert Hills. Has another place in Oregon. Has So So Food (per RD), but is into and displays cool classic cars.
But is apparently expanding.

Blondie's, is going up in Topock / Golden Hills, no classic cars but good Mexican and American Food.

Does this sum it up for those of us who don't get up to Desert Hills very often and haven't been to either of the two Blonde's places ?

Blondzies is in desert hills

The Blondies is now locos tacos and bought the property across the street..

There is a new Blondies from the former owners of the Blondies in desert hills now known as locos, bow opening up in Topock.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Wonder why Blondies moved out there?
They were always busy in Desert Hills
Maybe got tired of that jackwagon next door

There is always rumors of this person stealing or that person embezzling etc..

Who knows.

dirtslinger2

Reaction score
Two doors up from Hooches, just east of 66. I think the building was "Bill's" maybe? Has been empty for some time now.
Yes,
It's about 1/2 a block east of Rt. 66 on Lake Powell rd. The building was last "Uncle Bills", and before that "Milo's, and before that "the yacht club"
It's going to be great to have another options.

185EZ

Takin it EZ
Reaction score
Yes,
It's about 1/2 a block east of Rt. 66 on Lake Powell rd. The building was last "Uncle Bills", and before that "Milo's, and before that "the yacht club"
It's going to be great to have another options.
Well I guess I missed it. Is there a sign up yet?
I went for a ride to check it out. People and cars everywhere for the swap meet.
On way back a semi fully engulfed in flames on exit ramp to the 95
Hope he got out ok.
Can't believe people were exiting or they let them. I kept going and did a U turn on the 40

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
I went for a ride to check it out. People and cars everywhere for the swap meet.
Hope he got out ok.
Can't believe people were exiting or they let them. I kept going and did a U turn on the 40
A few weeks ago there was no sign up yet, just a group of people working on and in the place. Only reason I found out was my wife follows the Golden Shores FB page.

instagator

Reaction score
I will drive to golden Shores to Blondies, as the new Loco's sucks. Wife and I have been to Loco's half a dozen disappointing times.
Did the original blondies by the old jack shack change ?

dirtslinger2

Reaction score
Hope he got out ok.
No sign as of last weekend. Well there is a Round sign on the front corner, but it's bare and doesn't say anything yet.