WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Blood transfusions tainted with vaccinated blood?!?!?!?!?!???!!!??!?!?!

MPHSystems

Hallett 240
Reaction score
This question is for purebloods, if you have been vaccinated, I’m sorry.

I’ve been reading a few places that if a pureblood receives a blood transfusion from one of the vaccinated, it will contaminate your blood too.

Is there any truth to this? Is it just whole blood or would blood products like plasma or platelets carry the contamination?

I’m not a doctor or a scientist and I’ve been thought to distrust media and government by media and government.

What do you think?

LazyLavey

Reaction score
Cant answer your question but I gave blood last week and was questioned if I was vaccinated

So they apparently are specifying tainted blood

4Waters

Reaction score
This question is for purebloods, if you have been vaccinated, I’m sorry.

I’ve been reading a few places that if a pureblood receives a blood transfusion from one of the vaccinated, it will contaminate your blood too.

Is there any truth to this? Is it just whole blood or would blood products like plasma or platelets carry the contamination?

I’m not a doctor or a scientist and I’ve been thought to distrust media and government by media and government.

What do you think?
That's a good question and I would like to hear the (truthful) answer but I'm afraid we won't get it. The CDC say the MRNA only lasts for a few days but I can't in my right mind believe them.

Good Stuff

Reaction score
Lifestream was rejecting vaccinated blood donations for a while. Not sure if they still are.

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
Cant answer your question but I gave blood last week and was questioned if I was vaccinated

So they apparently are specifying tainted blood
I donated to Red Cross in Jan 2022 and was also asked.

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
So they are considering vaccinated blood tainted?

If thats the case......wow

traquer

Reaction score
Who knows. Best to not need a blood transfusion. At that point I'd say mRNA is not too high on the priority list lol

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
I haven't been "tapped" since pre-vid. They gave me some when I needed it, so figure it's fair. Haven't been back, as they were very "mask oriented" in December. If they need me, I'll be back in. Hey, it's a free cookie;)

DLC

Reaction score
Your body is always producing new blood especially if your under 65. Over 65 your body doesn’t regenerate as fast as if your under 65

my take is after a certain time frame, the vax should be thinned out in your system. While it may still be in the body it would be trace amounts.
another way to look at it is if a woman is pregnant she will test positive for pregnancy after giving birth how long does it take to test negative on a pregnancy test?
it’s not instantly.
I do know they run the blood thru filters before being able to use on someone else.

I do some work for a DNA Biotech company and I’ll ask a few of the guys for a more scientific opinion

interesting topic

DLC

Reaction score
This talks more about giving blood while having Covid-19

but towards the bottom it says to wait 14 days after receiving the vax shot to give blood, wonder why that is…..
B21E37BC-7F0D-4EC5-9B19-EADEE213DE83.png

MPHSystems

Hallett 240
Reaction score
This talks more about giving blood while having Covid-19

but towards the bottom it says to wait 14 days after receiving the vax shot to give blood, wonder why that is…..
View attachment 1101754
Why does it discuss live attenuated? None of the mNRA vaccines are live attenuated.

Reactions: DLC

Roosky01

Reaction score
If I was young and unvaccinated, I feel like I should be going to the sperm bank every damn day and making boo coo pesos?

Anyone else think this is going to be a thing? Pure sperms might be the next chinchillas and Beanie Babies!

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
If I was young and unvaccinated, I feel like I should be going to the sperm bank every damn day and making boo coo pesos?

Anyone else think this is going to be a thing? Pure sperms might be the next chinchillas and Beanie Babies!
lol....Well, thats one way to supplement my retirement.....plus I have the time

haha

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score

Believe it or it, selling blood is big, big business. But collection centers target the poor, who give at disturbingly high rates…

The number of collection centers in the United States has more than doubled since 2005 and blood now makes up well over 2 percent of total U.S. exports by value. To put that in perspective, Americans’ blood is now worth more than all exported corn or soy products that cover vast areas of the country’s heartland. The U.S. supplies fully 70 percent of the world’s plasma, mainly because most other countries have banned the practice on ethical and medical grounds. Exports increased by over 13 percent, to $28.6 billion, between 2016 and 2017, and the plasma market is projected to “grow radiantly,” according to one industry report. The majority goes to wealthy European countries; Germany, for example, buys 15 percent of all U.S. blood exports. China and Japan are also key customers.