WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Bloody Mary in a can

DaytonaBabe

Super Moderator
Reaction score
If you haven't tried these, do yourself a favor and get some. Sooooooo good. I have to have them imported from San Diego because they don't sell them in Phoenix. Seriously good bloody on the go....
501f8bb07c7178291449777449a4667b.jpg
45829ace8ee23d658e7be8d54c148e95.jpg

AZBrummett21

It's a Brummett
Reaction score
Thanks for the the heads up. They have it at Bevmo at Shea and Scottsdale. I'm on the way now. [emoji482]

milkmoney

Reaction score
Bloody in a can , jus kinda strikes me weird. Lol [emoji482] [emoji202]

FreeBird236

Reaction score
If you haven't tried these, do yourself a favor and get some. Sooooooo good. I have to have them imported from San Diego because they don't sell them in Phoenix. Seriously good bloody on the go....
501f8bb07c7178291449777449a4667b.jpg
45829ace8ee23d658e7be8d54c148e95.jpg

Should be good, they didn't spend anything on the looks of the can.:D

yz450mm

Reaction score
Heavier than you would think. I'd say medium weight. You do need to roll the cans before you open them because the mix sinks to the bottom
I love Bloody Mary's, but lately I've really been leaning towards the lighter mixes. I'll have to give it a try...

Gelcoater

Reaction score
You know? Ordinarily I'd be skeptical of a bloody in a can.

But I have to consider, the person endorsing this is a veteran river goer. And a kitchen dweller at that. :cool
I suspect she probably know what's good in a Bloody Mary, and you can't argue the convenience in transport factor.

I took a screen shot of the can do I can find some:thumbsup

DaytonaBabe

Super Moderator
Reaction score
You know? Ordinarily I'd be skeptical of a bloody in a can.

But I have to consider, the person endorsing this is a veteran river goer. And a kitchen dweller at that. :cool
I suspect she probably know what's good in a Bloody Mary, and you can't argue the convenience in transport factor.

I took a screen shot of the can do I can find some:thumbsup
Ya know.... I make a mean bloody mary, but if I get let out of the kitchen, I always prefer not to have to take all the junk it takes to make a bloody on the boat.

The funniest part about this thread is all the people to weighed in just to say that they don't like bloodies.... as if I care. Lol. :rolleyes:

Gelcoater

Reaction score
Ya know.... I make a mean bloody mary, but if I get let out of the kitchen, I always prefer not to have to take all the junk it takes to make a bloody on the boat.

The funniest part about this thread is all the people to weighed in just to say that they don't like bloodies.... as if I care. Lol. :rolleyes:

I had 2 today.:cool

yz450mm

Reaction score

Make them in bulk in the morning, then use rtic or Yeti cups to disperse during the day.

I I love Bloody Marys and Micheladas, but the mix has to be light or it gets old real quick.

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
Atomic Horseradish and Stuffed olives go well with it

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
Those used to be marketed by Ballast Point. Not sure how Cutwater fits in, if they bought the rights or are just an owned subsidiary.

They've got other flavors, too. I like the canned Rum & Cola, made with cane sugar.

http://cutwaterspirits.com/canned-cocktails/

charred1

Reaction score
Those used to be marketed by Ballast Point. Not sure how Cutwater fits in, if they bought the rights or are just an owned subsidiary.

They've got other flavors, too. I like the canned Rum & Cola, made with cane sugar.

http://cutwaterspirits.com/canned-cocktails/

Former owners of Ballast Point continue to own and operate the small batch spirits distillery, known as Cutwater.

thedan

Reaction score
Tried mine tonight from BevMo, and it was great! Good heat. Thx for the recommendation!

Big B Hova

HOSS
Reaction score
Pretty damn good for a pre mixed drink. Spices are on point. I might need to add another shot of vodka just because.... well I like vodka.

After reading this thread I went to Total Wine and found both the mild & spicy 4 packs. $13 for a 4 pack. Perfect for the boata

20170806_185239.jpg

Deja_Vu

Essex Affectionado
Reaction score
Thanks for the recommendation.

My wife and I enjoy some good bloodys at the lake. :thumbsup

They have some good drink recipes on the website...

http://cutwaterspirits.com/recipes/

More info on Cut Water...

Owned and operated by Ballast Point Brewing Co. founder, Jack White, and former COO, Yuseff Cherny, this brand offers a full range of pre-mixed alcoholic cocktails ? including a Bloody Mary, rum and ginger, rum and cola, gin and tonic, and several iterations on a vodka soda. They also range in alcohol content from a 6.2% ABV all the way up to 10%, so you can base your drink of choice not just on flavor profile, but on how hard you?d like them to hit you. And they only use top level ingredients, including house-distilled spirits as the beverage bases, pure cane sugar in the house-made cola, and the brand?s own grapefruit cucumber tonic and award winning Bloody Mary Mix. As far as ready-to-drink summer cocktails go, you can?t do better than this. Prices start at around $14 for a 4-pack.

Ouderkirk

Reaction score

I like Bloody Mary's......like them better when I make them. Real Horseradish, Lea & Perrin's Worcestershire, Frank's Red-Hot, a dash of celery salt, and decent vodka (no point in wasting high end stuff in a mixed drink)

As Bobby The Boozer correctly pointed out.....heartburn in a can with the pre-made stuff.

fishing fool

Reaction score
Bring this back up.
Where in Havasu can I get some of these?

riverroyal

Reaction score
Ballast point bloody mix is the best out there I believe. That's what's in the can. It's legit.
Only bloody mix I've ever bought where I added nothing at all. They make a mild mix now also, helps with the heart burn.

Now the rum and ginger in the can from them I did not care for.