WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Bloomberg

saucedaddy

Reaction score
Really?
So you personally asked Wayne LaPierre this question and that was his answer? So now as well as being NRA president, he's also now a certified, licensed Psychiatrist that examined over five million people? Do you have proof of what you state or is just bullshit conjecture? I am a NRA member and dont recall him examining me at anytime.
People like you and the sawed off little dictator runt Bloomberg will never be allowed to draw any line, anywhere at anytime for people like us.
The second amendment IS the line drawn by the founding fathers of this country.
Cross it at your own peril.
Chapter 1 & 2!
View attachment 834960
“Prove”, lol! There is nothing a Trumpkin will ever accept as truth! Here’s the Trumpkin doctrine highlighted Chapters 1-8!
1. Prove it
2. I didn’t see it so it’s not true
3. Alternative facts
4. Fake news
5. Conspiracy theory
6. But Obama did it
7. Show them Big Mikes Cock
8. Tell them Hillary is a Serial Murderer

saucedaddy

Reaction score
Produce numbers and shit or shut the fuck up saucy.

That was a lobbed cowpie that did not even make it to the plate...you best smack your initiates around if they are laying down open fiction like that.
No clue wtf your trying to communicate? The numbers are right there 1&2? Btw. I’m not speaking so how can I STFU?

Royally PO'd

Reaction score
Cum sauce, It's a good thing you are keyboard mangina bad , and such a puss in real life , or you could be dangerous...

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
No clue wtf your trying to communicate? The numbers are right there 1&2? Btw. I’m not speaking so how can I STFU?

I think you can stfu by shutting the fuck up, but hey I only have a 5th grade education.

let me know if you need help figuring things out again. Glad to oblige those in need.

RCDave

Reaction score
FB_IMG_1581396680371.jpg

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
The turds sure know how to pick em.

Best primary ever!!!!!! 😆😆😆

Trump laugh tards cry.jpg

Danger Dave

Sarcastically Optimistic 😁
Reaction score
Damnit Mike.

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
Damnit Mike.

And just like that, Racist Mike lost. Democrats and racism, like toilet paper and shit.

Danger Dave

Reaction score
Oh snap. Little Mike dropped the O bomb. He's got the anointed one in his ads now. Sorry Creepy Joe, your old boss picked someone else.

Danger Dave

Reaction score

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
I have to drink over a quart of liquid with every meal. A by-product of Colon Cancer.
Bloomberg limited the size of drinks in NY to 1/3 that.
If he doesn't want to have drinks that size nor use salt or butter fine,, but don't reach over to my table and take away mine.

It's another reason I dislike liberals so much. Especially RINOs like Bloomberg and Ahhhnold.

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
For many Years Ross all of us have appreciated your posts and experiences thru the seasons every year.Only the morally bankrupt who suffer envy and dependency on others could possibly express the fucked up opinion posted above.Only the seriously disturbed could wake up on a Saturday morning and post that total garbage.Fucking Troll.I will guarantee not another member both sides of the aisle @ RDP could possibly agree with the garbage Bobby V posted this morning.Especially the founding owners of RDP.

Last edited:

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
I don’t think that ban on sugary drinks made it to being a law YEARS ago. Drink more water old timer..Quit posting Your long winded drunk threads at 2am. It might save your life. Lol 😉

BTW...RINOS are republicans. Your ilk voted them in.
I'm surprised you sank to name calling Bobby. I had more respect for you than that.
But typical Marxist when you lose a debate you change the subject and start the personal attacks.
BTW: You left out that I'm a hook nosed Jew.

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score
I don’t think that ban on sugary drinks made it to being a law YEARS ago. Drink more water old timer..Quit posting Your long winded drunk threads at 2am. It might save your life. Lol 😉

BTW...RINOS are republicans. Your ilk voted them in.
Hey bobby, All you do is talk shit, you never post anything with any information, you chime in and insult people constantly....You are the literal poster child for an internet keyboard warrior.

Limiting a person's drink size? That is something that is important to you?

Last edited by a moderator:

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
Seeing quite a few commercials with Bloomberg being endorsed by Obama. Kind of funny that Obama endorsing Bloomberg and not Biden.

Danger Dave

Reaction score
BobbyV deleting posts or did the ban hammer fall?

RCDave

Reaction score
Long term TDS is a very unhealthy affliction. But it's a totally voluntary one with blame totally in control of the deranged.

It's difficult for liberals though. Reality and having a life seems to evade them

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
There it is.
He's admitting the DNC is rigging the primaries again and he's going to take another dive for the demoncrap establishment. How much is The Bern going to profit from the evil capitalist system this time? How much campaign money will he and his wife abscond with this go around? Another lake front property? Perhaps a home in Marthas Vineyard? The Hamptons? Shit talking wannabe communist loser fraud.
Duping the dumbass Bernie bros and ho's again. 😂
And Doomturd will be the nominee. Everything and everybody has a their price apparently.

Royally PO'd

Reaction score
Yeah, little mike and bobby v, our savant keyboard kunts....Fucking jokes, both of them...

530RL

Reaction score
Long term TDS is a very unhealthy affliction. But it's a totally voluntary one with blame totally in control of the deranged.

It's difficult for liberals though. Reality and having a life seems to evade them

The ODS epidemic was quite severe and incurable in here for a long period of time but then cleared right up with the end of his tenure.

TDS will clear right up too.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
I'm sure China will be listening very carefully to Bloomberg's debate tonight, they both have a lot at stake here...

Red pill.jpg

The morons on the left and the corrupt scumbag RINO's of the Chamber of Commerce will gladly sell out this nation..................rather than fight for freedom & liberty.

MCnParker

Reaction score
Hey now don't lump us all into the group, by no means are all of us Libtards..Just sayin...

White Fullerturd Privilege that has a city full of bums.

They don’t give a crap, they walk over them as they go to dinner. :(

It’s literally become the city of piss stench, thanks to Jen and her fellow Bloomturd Democraps.

Tom Slick

Reaction score
Is anyone concerned about the possibility of Michael Obama being chosen as Bloomberg's running mate? As much as I hate to say it, that combo could be the only shot that the Dems have at defeating President Trump. And I'd hate to even think about what would happen to this great country if that happens.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Is anyone concerned about the possibility of Michael Obama being chosen as Bloomberg's running mate? As much as I hate to say it, that combo could be the only shot that the Dems have at defeating President Trump. And I'd hate to even think about what would happen to this great country if that happens.

Vote Little/Big Mike 2020 :oops:

1582134578092.png

Yea that could be concerning, but I think a portion of the black population is waking up to the frauds the Obama's were.

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score
There it is.
He's admitting the DNC is rigging the primaries again and he's going to take another dive for the demoncrap establishment. How much is The Bern going to profit from the evil capitalist system this time? How much campaign money will he and his wife abscond with this go around? Another lake front property? Perhaps a home in Marthas Vineyard? The Hamptons? Shit talking wannabe communist loser fraud.
Duping the dumbass Bernie bros and ho's again. 😂
And Doomturd will be the nominee. Everything and everybody has a their price apparently.

That's about how I see it. Bern has made his life playing the system and the ignorance of feel good liberals. I think we're at the point where he'll up his rants towards Bloomberg a bit and see if that can increase the amount of the buy out. He went down easy with HRC, this will be his big score so he could have something held back to maximize payout.

Perhaps he'll want the VP spot to get the bigger bucks. I doubt Bloomberg wants nothing to do with him for that, but again, it may be a road to Bern's votes which are his most value to anyone D

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score
Hahaha! It's all the rage...filling a room with few hundred people.... 🤣

The President fills Stadiums.....:cool:🤘