WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Blue Bar out of beer!

BajaT

Reaction score
IMG_1048.JPG

2Driver

Reaction score
Toys for tots run each year this weekend. They used to use our cabana picnic tables each year.

That looks like a new record

79 HUSTLER

Reaction score
Damn!! You should’ve had a beer booth outside!!! What happened to your entrepreneurship???

rvrrun

Reaction score
Where the hell is Blue Bar I?

nuckingfuts

Reaction score
Run was a good time. I did my part to run the place out of beer.

BajaT

Reaction score
Damn!! You should’ve had a beer booth outside!!! What happened to your entrepreneurship???
The owner of the diner has a more of a "get off my lawn attitude". I'd get county to give me a patio permit like Blue Bar and sell them beers and breakfast burritos!!! Maybe in 5 years when i own that place!

Reactions: TPC

Shlbyntro

Ultra Conservative
Reaction score
Where the hell is Blue Bar I?

Blue bar 1 was down near Sundance (before I was even in diapers) the way I understand it, when they moved to their new location (30+ years ago in front of Moonridge2) liquor laws at the time would have required them to apply for a new permit and they would have to comply with the new laws at the time of the move. However, there was a loophole in the original permit that allowed them to attach a "2" to the name and still operate under the original permit with the more lenient liquor laws so that's what they did. It's changed hands several times and made a couple name changes since but Blue Bar 2 is the name that stuck

mobldj

Reaction score
Hell of a turnout! The diner right there makes a great burger!
it does have good food but its definately a greasy spoon.even the menus are alittle greasy laminated thing.and dont expect light speed service as everything is made to order

sixdays

La Flama Blanca
Reaction score
Blue bar 1 was down near Sundance (before I was even in diapers) the way I understand it, when they moved to their new location (30+ years ago in front of Moonridge2) liquor laws at the time would have required them to apply for a new permit and they would have to comply with the new laws at the time of the move. However, there was a loophole in the original permit that allowed them to attach a "2" to the name and still operate under the original permit with the more lenient liquor laws so that's what they did. It's changed hands several times and made a couple name changes since but Blue Bar 2 is the name that stuck

Blue Bar 1 was about a 1/4 mile south of where Blue Bar 2 is...building is still there and has gone through numerous tenants...