WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Blue Line Flag Sticker...

941Punk

some beach, somewhere.
Reaction score
I've had one on my drivers side and a red first responders on the other side for a couple years now. No one has said a word. Yesterday in the store parking lot a lady told me that I'm asking for trouble driving around with it on. I told her that "Actually, I've been looking for a bigger one." I guess she didn't like that.

But it got me thinking, I really don't want confrontation with this crazy shit going on because I've yet to get my CCW. I would hate that a sticker would bring it that. So what do you guys think, I know we're tough guys on the internet and all, but do you take it off or go bigger?

JFMFG

Reaction score
I've had one on my drivers side and a red first responders on the other side for a couple years now. No one has said a word. Yesterday in the store parking lot a lady told me that I'm asking for trouble driving around with it on. I told her that "Actually, I've been looking for a bigger one." I guess she didn't like that.

But it got me thinking, I really don't want confrontation with this crazy shit going on because I've yet to get my CCW. I would hate that a sticker would bring it that. So what do you guys think, I know we're tough guys on the internet and all, but do you take it off or go bigger?

It’s up to you honestly. I have family that is law enforcement and their departments had advised them to take down and thing blue line flags or things they may have as they would be a target. You will learn in your ccw training that because someone threatens you doesn’t give you a justifiable reason to pull your gun. You must be in fear of your life. I’d personally pull it off for a few months and let this die down it would suck to walk out of the store to broken windows

Kbach

Reaction score
I’d be more worried about some pussy damaging the truck while you’re not there. Most of them don’t have the balls to confront someone directly but would have no problem keying it, slashing tires, or breaking a window. Just my thoughts.

I live in Simi off the beaten path but I’ve noticed my neighbor who is LAPD SWAT and has a blue line sticker usually parks on the street but has been backing in the driveway this week and I’d guess it’s for that exact reason.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Tough call. My cars are in stealth mode, and always have been. I think that was mostly due to work locations when I lived in CA. That, and my truck also being a part of my "work". I never wanted to show potential clients anything about me other than my work.

Devilman

lol, yeah, sure, ok......
Reaction score
I watched a video earlier this morning of "protestors" (I mean terrorizing pieces of shit...) attempting to smash windows and vandalize the Texas Children's Hospital in Houston. Yes, a Children's Hospital for fucks sake. Anyway, in all the "excitement" a parked car got beat up.... as the family who owned it was coming out of the hospital to leave.😕

So unfortunately, I would tend to agree with the others that have posted, I wouldn't have anything on your ride that may make it a target for awhile.

Reactions: DWC

941Punk

some beach, somewhere.
Reaction score
I watched a video earlier this morning of "protestors" (I mean terrorizing pieces of shit...) attempting to smash windows and vandalize the Texas Children's Hospital in Houston. Yes, a Children's Hospital for fucks sake. Anyway, in all the "excitement" a parked car got beat up.... as the family who owned it was coming out of the hospital to leave.😕

So unfortunately, I would tend to agree with the others that have posted, I wouldn't have anything on your ride that may make it a target for awhile.

a Children's Hospital..... Yeah, let that one sink in.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score

Children's Hospital?!
WTF...but I guess most of these fucktards don't have kids, or don't care much about them if they do. That strikes a nerve with me...
Cut 'em down!

USClb41

Reaction score
I'm a LEO and don't like to advertise it on ours cars really, my awesome daughter wants one on her car but I won't let her, but it's mostly because of someone potentially damaging her car, I can deal with someone's comments but would hate to have the cars damaged. Thanks for the support!

Devilman

lol, yeah, sure, ok......
Reaction score
a Children's Hospital..... Yeah, let that one sink in.

Children's Hospital?!
WTF...but I guess most of these fucktards don't have kids, or don't care much about them if they do. That strikes a nerve with me...
Cut 'em down!

Yeah, it was bad. The worst part was the dad trying to carry his daughter up on his shoulders to keep her above the fray and she's terrified, crying.... Finally a few folks had sense enough to step in allowing the family to get in their car and get outta there.

Advantage 1

Reaction score
I have seen several pick up trucks with butcher paper and tape covering some stickers on their back window here around South OC.

bilz

Newly Retired!😁
Reaction score
I'm worried about my RDSUX sticker. I also have a Turner's sticker with evil guns. Not sure why I have it, because guns scare me.
I do not have certain stickers on my truck because of the ding ding asshats.

HocusPocus

Stihl Outdoor Power Equip
Reaction score
I have always preferred the stealth mode as well. I never liked the idea of putting stickers on my vehicles to show what guns I like, what websites I use, who I vote for, what boat(s) I have, what my other car is and unless a manufacturer of some aftermarket product wants to sponsor my vehicle they won't get any placement either.

Happy Smitty

Reaction score
I don't place anything on my vehicle, boat and trailers that could invite trouble or vandalism. No stickers or branding or aftermarket dress up makes it more difficult for others to profile me.

Too many idiots nowadays that feel they need to be confrontational for thier cause and beliefs when faced with opposing opinions.

Jetdriver951

Reaction score
No way am I taking mine down. I am too proud of an American to let these unfortunate events sway my opinion if it needs to be taken off. If someone wants to make a comment to me about it I will respect their opinion. Now if someone wants to try to damage my truck so be it let them try. Hopefully I am in the vehicle. In regards to my CCW. "To protect oneself, one's family, and one's property".
20200605_102945.jpg

Last edited:

Cdog

Reaction score
The problem is the kinda shit birds that will F up your stuff are the same people with childish manufactured outrage over your freedom of speech. They wait till you turn your back and F up your stuff. They have no balls, they are not men.

HB2Havasu

Reaction score
With all the insanity going on lately I would keep it on the down low for a while. Too easy for some scumbag to do a drive up behind you and take a couple of pops on your vehicle when your advertising! It’s a sad world we live in when supporting your flag and first responders is looked down upon :confused:

PlumLoco

Vintage Jawa CZ motorcycles
Reaction score
I live on 3/4 of an acre that is completely unfenced. While I won't take down the American flag that was flying when we bought the house, I am afraide to fly a Trump flag over fears of vandalism. We have several cars that park where they cannot be seen from the house, and a garage that is a long way from the house also. I really, really need to get some motion detectors installed. Fortunately I've never been a fan of bumper stickers on any of my vehicles.

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
I've had a Blue Lives Matter magnetic "sticker" on my car for years. I took it off the other day as the car sits in my driveway and it's an easy target for any a-hole with a rock or a key. And I don't need it on the car in parking lots or even on the road.

It sucks but as others have said better that my wife and I via that sticker aren't targets for the scumbags

Willie B

aberrant member
Reaction score
... In the 70s and 80s when I was in the movie business the easiest way to spot an off duty LAPD was his white T-shirt because as soon as he was off duty it was off with the uniform shirt...Learned a lot from the LAPD guys that I worked with...

River Runnin

Reaction score
Tough call. My cars are in stealth mode, and always have been. I think that was mostly due to work locations when I lived in CA. That, and my truck also being a part of my "work". I never wanted to show potential clients anything about me other than my work.
Mine's also in stealth mode! -- Off-road Tricked H2 :) -- and roll'n in tomorrow!

YeahYeah01

Reaction score
I have a CCW. I run stealth also. I'm not trying to get into a potential lethal situation over a sticker on my rides. Same reason if some jack ass cuts me off or does something stupid on the road, I just let it go now, it's hard sometimes but you can't risk escalating a situation when your armed.

My pops is a retired LEO definitely does not run stealth lol. You could spot him from a mile away.

76sanger

Reaction score
That's fucking bullshit that we cant support our likes and so on. But some liberal motherfucker can cause trouble and shit and think there is no repercussion to them. I better not see a fucking Prius with a black lives or any other snowflake pussy sticker. I dont mind stooping down to there level and fucking up there possessions just for fucking revenge. I am not taking this shit any fucking more!

havasujeeper

Reaction score
I have also had to remove my "Thin Blue Line" flags from my cars. It is a damn shame that my family has 70 years of law enforcement service and can't show my pride because it is racist.

LazyLavey

Reaction score
I'm not flying for the time... Few days ago some pussy spit on my tailgate in the Home Depot lot

Dont wanna have to shoot anybody