WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Bmx racing

bagged97taco

Reaction score
Both my kids are into bmx racing, looking to upgrade my sons bike. Since covid hit you can’t get hardly anything new. So seeing if anyone here has a good junior 20” bike they would sell. My son just got his 10th win, so he moved up to intermediate class. I’m in Tucson but willing to travel or pay shipping for the right bike. He is currently on a redline proline junior. Could possible ride a junior xl frame Thanks paul

dirtslinger2

Reaction score
My kids raced for years, bot NAG riders and raced the worlds a few years. Let me look in the garage and see if I have any frames left around that size, but I think I got rid of them.
I have some friends in Tucson that race, I'll ask them.

Are you looking to just swap parts over to a new frame? What type are you looking for Aluminum, or step up to a Carbon frame? What are you looking to spend?

bagged97taco

Reaction score
At this point we are fully vested Everything we do is bmx. We have a full track on my property now. Carbon would be great but aluminum will work fine. The components I have aren’t very good. Old school. So looking for complete bike. But always open to building a bike.

ChumpChange

Commercial Banker
Reaction score
I'll take a look at my boy's last frame as I just switched everything over to the XL. He was racing plenty out of Whittier until COVID hit. Now he's playing baseball but wanting to get back to racing when the season is over.

dirtslinger2

Reaction score
At this point we are fully vested Everything we do is bmx. We have a full track on my property now. Carbon would be great but aluminum will work fine. The components I have aren’t very good. Old school. So looking for complete bike. But always open to building a bike.

I always enjoyed building the bikes rather than off the shelf complete bikes. I'll ask around for anybody sitting on something good.

RVR2SNO

Reaction score

Build a bike! Bombshells packages are pretty turn key. My son is still on his Avent frame but we’ll jump to an ORCA soon.