WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

"Boardmanville" on IG Posted About This...Sad Deal

yz450mm

Reaction score
Mr. DIAZ, EDGAR I GALINDO has some explaining to do as to why he was aiding and abetting a felon by hiding the Rzr.
polaris-rzr-apple-valley-recovered.png

JFMFG

Reaction score
I have said it before and I will say it again the side by side is the easiest thing to finance 650 credit score and your good to go people who have no business being behind the wheel of a utv go out one time and think they are Robby Gordon we have a family friend in the insurance game and he says they are trying to not insure these anymore because of all the claims they are getting or if they do insure them they are making you pay out the ass for insurance which sucks for the people who are responsible
My can am is 1300 a year

Socalx09

Reaction score
Does it look like they tried to peel the sticker off the drivers door? Or, does the drivers door not have any orange on it from the factory

Singleton

Reaction score
Does it look like they tried to peel the sticker off the drivers door? Or, does the drivers door not have any orange on it from the factory
Drivers door panel looks like they tried to hide something.
Lets hope they find biologicals on the SXS linking it to the accident.
Those involved will be located quickly IMO.

OCMerrill

All in...
Reaction score
The first four words kinda took the adventure out of it.
I had a mixed approach. I'll get you here...now check in from time to time. Go.

My kids had allot of freedom, unfortunately many of their friends did not. You'll see that as your kids get older.