WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Boat detail

HEY YOU

Reaction score
I know this was just up a couple weeks ago but here it goes again, who to go with in havasu, car toyz, ron's, someone named jesse if you guys could help me out with some phone numbers that would be good, thanks in advanced.

Caydens Cat

all I got was a t-shirt
Reaction score
Jesse at Adrenaline. Next to Cheetah across from Windsor.

kevnmcd

Reaction score
Kenny at Arizona Hydroclean
(928) 846-6519

BigDeck

Reaction score
Doug/ at full throttlem detail is doing mine as we speak. I will see it tomorrow and provide a review. He came recommended from another RDP person here who has worked on my boat and did some super work for me himself.

Last edited:

gmnhra

Reaction score
jesse...adrenaline...best work in havasu
tried em all....none compare...
nuff said....

River Lynchmob

What can I do to u for u?
Reaction score
Big Doug/ extreme detail is doing mine as we speak. I will see it tomorrow and provide a review. He came recommended from another RDP person here who has worked on my boat and did some super work for me himself.

X2...big Doug made my Force look new...was really happpy with him!

River Lynchmob

What can I do to u for u?
Reaction score
Here's my Force when Doug was finished with it:

Force # 5.jpg

BigDeck

Reaction score
Doug/ at Full Throttle is doing mine as we speak. I will see it tomorrow and provide a review. He came recommended from another RDP person here who has worked on my boat and did some super work for me himself.

Had the wrong name when I posted the first time sorry. It is Doug at 928-230-1992.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I use Rons for all my stuff.. 928-680-1030. I have been very happy with his guys and they are mobile. I have used Doug as well and been pleased bu he won't do in the engine bay because of some incident awhile back?

I have a retired detailer in town that does an over the top (and I mean over the top) job but he would be a premium for what he does.. (wax bottom o boat, trailer, light scratch removal etc) and he would need the boat for a week or two.

Mrs.Racer277

SOCIAL
Reaction score
I use Rons for all my stuff.. 928-680-1030. I have been very happy with his guys and they are mobile. I have used Doug as well and been pleased bu he won't do in the engine bay because of some incident awhile back?

I have a retired detailer in town that does an over the top (and I mean over the top) job but he would be a premium for what he does.. (wax bottom o boat, trailer, light scratch removal etc) and he would need the boat for a week or two.

If this is the same person? He did an amazing job on a old boat for us..I think he did a wet sand or color sand or whatever its called?? :headscratch::D