WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

boat down at Foxes

old rigger

Reaction score
Just got these pics from a friend that's there now. No other info.

IMG_1134.JPG

Took me a little bit to actually find the bow in this one.

IMG_1135.JPG

guest hs

Reaction score
Was that the red and white Beiesmeyer Jet that was sold a couple months ago?

grumpy88

Reaction score
Makes me miss the river ! To bad about the boat . Sad nobody un tied and drug it along before it disappeared .

grumpy88

Reaction score
How do you sink a pontoon ? While tied to a dock .

Wedgy

Reaction score
How do you sink a pontoon ? While tied to a dock .
Zactly. Inquiring minds want to know.
Seen 'em get stuffed, why I love my closed bow, but a pontoon is by design, pretty hard to sink. Worked on a ton of Houseboats at Bridge Bay, never seen one sink. Bay area Renters would try, however. Lookout!!!

Last edited:

707dog

Reaction score
Last summer I had to drag my tig out to the river for my in-laws old toon. Stress crack along the factory mount welds.
seen it first hand too with a brand new tritoon went with a buddy on his maiden voyage boat had a slight list on one side. once on the trailer we could hear water sloshing around in the driver side toon two fractures on the rear factory welds

Wedgy

Reaction score
Last summer I had to drag my tig out to the river for my in-laws old toon. Stress crack along the factory mount welds.
I'm so old, I only worked on steel. we'd add another section Aft, for Patio decks. Welder's Helper. 1979. I'd build out the decks.
I think the Log sections are vented?

Your ad here

Reaction score
Wonder if when they weld the toons if they are forgetting to drill a relief hole for the gases and air expansion inside the toon causing a crack to happen later down the river.

Riverbound

Banned
Reaction score
Wonder if when they weld the toons if they are forgetting to drill a relief hole for the gases and air expansion inside the toon causing a crack to happen later down the river.

Our old toon had vented caps, we tapped in drains at each section and pull it once a year and drain the toons.

Icky

Reaction score
It's aluminum, it cracks 😁

kurtis500

Reaction score
as long as it wasnt running when it sunk or there isnt damaged that can be on the water in the morning

boatnam2

Reaction score
Seen a pontoon sink right in front of us, boat had a few babies on it, captain was smart and stabbed it in echo lodge ramp. Pontoon were full

NicPaus

Reaction score
Seen a pontoon sink right in front of us, boat had a few babies on it, captain was smart and stabbed it in echo lodge ramp. Pontoon were full
That the 1 that was at the echo bar dock in pic?

TrollerDave

Reaction score
So.... did we ever get a confirmed story about what happened to the white and red boat at foxes?

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
Fuck Me . . . I'd never throw a pic of my Ugly Fat-Ass Carcass on this place . . . or anywhere for that matter. 🤘

It didn’t look like any of these pics were selfies...

God forbid anyone say anything negative about GRADS, but let’s have a bunch of overweight, over the hill dudes on a boating site talk shit about some random women that do not even know they were being photographed in the first place.

I don’t care either way, let’s just not be a bunch of hypocrites that pretend to care about others. Let’s either care, or talk shit about everyone.

Last edited: