WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Boat Insurance....Thank you to Andy01!

Backlash

Reaction score
A huge thank you to you Sir! I truly appreciate the level of professionalism you displayed and am thankful you were able to help me out. đź‘Ť

I bought a 19' Daytona from Community a few weeks back and was planning to insure it with my current insurance company. I already have several vehicles, another boat and a jetski with them. I didn't think it would be a big deal to simply add on another vessel.

Well, I was wrong. As soon as I mentioned the words "Tunnel hull," my agent stopped me mid-sentence. Nope. No way. No how. Have a nice day!

I called Andy01 with EP Insurance and he handled our needs quickly and efficiently. If anyone is looking for top-notch service, give him a call!

C-Ya

Int’l Maritime Captain
Reaction score
It’s good to see Andy is still doing insurance.

Andy..... If you read this, I am curious if you can get Bahamas Insurance for single engine boats? If so, I can send you a ton of customers. Pm me. Thank you

skater40

Reaction score
He most certainly is doing insurance.He just doesn’t advertise anymore because has such a large following.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
He most certainly is doing insurance.He just doesn’t advertise anymore because has such a large following.

lol..

I like Andy, but let’s not get too carried away. He quit pursuing insurance awhile back and went after his real estate and boat sales career.

It was pretty well known in the industry and theres a multitude of people that had to change companies because of it. Most couldn’t even get a call back.

If he is actively pursuing insurance again I am happy to hear it, In actually being familiar with high performance boats He is a great agent.. but leave me out of it.

By the way there’s still a balance owed in terms of “advertising.”

RD

Last edited:

gqchris

Reaction score
By the way there’s still a balance owed in terms of “advertising.”
RD

cf1.jpg

28Eliminator

Reaction score
Weird.. Andy was my agent originally. Last year I got a notice from Formost and EP (?) that he was no longer my agent, and was no longer doing insurance..

NicPaus

Reaction score
They sent my check back from foremost. Hope all is good with him.

crzy2bealive

Reaction score
Yup never could get a call back

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

WildWilly

Reaction score
+1 for left hanging and had to find new insurance as well as a couple buddies