WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Boat Insurance

DickieB

Reaction score
Hypothetically, let's assume I buy a Conquest Top Cat deck boat with a 750 HP blower motor. Who's the go to guy for insurance, assuming my record is spotless and the owner is 72 years old.

Are there any deals out there? My State Farm peeps that own my entire life and have for the last 40 years are dragging their feet.............No final answer yet but I thought I'd check with the people that might know............Thanks!

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Boat registered in California or AZ? Primary address Ca?

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
The three rdp insurance guys are listed in the directory stickied at the top of the forum.

Eric at Allstate only does California so you will be dealing with Brad or Andy

Kailuaboy89

Aloha Airliner
Reaction score
Andy01 just did my policy yesterday, It was quick and easy, and he is great to deal with, I recommend him, :thumbsup

underpressure

Reaction score
The three rdp insurance guys are listed in the directory stickied at the top of the forum.

Eric at Allstate only does California so you will be dealing with Brad or Andy
^^^
Not too sure that Eric only does CA...both of my boats are thru him...AZ registration and storage...

Andy01

Reaction score
Thank you for responses guys.

I'd be happy to help, I offer personal service, marine knowledge, and a program that fits every persons needs.
I can be reached anytime at 310 480 4285.

HavaToon

Reaction score
Anyone but this guy ^^^

Just Kidding another vote for Andy.

DLC

Reaction score
I just wanted to give you a heads up, that if you that if you do call Andy, well in my case, we end up talking on the phone for say 30-40 minutes each time and ya end up making a new friend! He is an all around great guy and he also just happens to sell insurance!

I just met him 2 weeks ago face to face, but talked to him on the phone many times over the last 5 months, I called him about Ins. for our tri toon, and he walked me thru the whole process, as I am kind of a newbie. I didn't know what I needed or what was offered.

It was an all around great experience.

Thanks again Andy!

Doug

Kailuaboy89

Aloha Airliner
Reaction score
I just wanted to give you a heads up, that if you that if you do call Andy, well in my case, we end up talking on the phone for say 30-40 minutes each time and ya end up making a new friend! He is an all around great guy and he also just happens to sell insurance!

I just met him 2 weeks ago face to face, but talked to him on the phone many times over the last 5 months, I called him about Ins. for our tri toon, and he walked me thru the whole process, as I am kind of a newbie. I didn't know what I needed or what was offered.

It was an all around great experience.

Thanks again Andy!

Doug

True Story to the T! Lol! he is great to talk to haha!

milkmoney

Reaction score
Andy takes my money every month and I don't talk to him. Crook [emoji6] [emoji202]

Andy01

Reaction score
Andy takes my money every month and I don't talk to him. Crook [emoji6] [emoji202]

So your saying your wonderful wife and I have something in common? Other than we are both good looking. :D

ArizonaKevin

Reaction score
I'm an insurance agent in Arizona and even I have begun to send my clients to Andy for any marine stuff. The products, service, and rates that he offers are almost untouchable.

HavaToon

Reaction score
I'm an insurance agent in Arizona and even I have begun to send my clients to Andy for any marine stuff. The products, service, and rates that he offers are almost untouchable.

Well said, but don't sell yourself short. Kevin is a nice guy, straight shooter and has incredible rates for you vacation rental that no one else I looked at could touch.

Andy takes care of our boat and toys. Kevin takes care of our havasu home.

GETBOATS

Reaction score
Insured my skater with this guy after failing with all the others I spoke with, and must have tried 8 different agents and companies. I too have a clean driving record and am 59. I had become quite frustrated and was amazed how easy it was when I found a company that specialized in what I had. They knew the boat and price was much better than expected.

Thomas W. Carroll
Total Dollar Insurance
1 Pleasant Avenue
Port Washington, NY 11050
(516)833-1567
Fax: (516)704-2285
[email protected]
www.totaldollar.com

Andy01

Reaction score
Insured my skater with this guy after failing with all the others I spoke with, and must have tried 8 different agents and companies. I too have a clean driving record and am 59. I had become quite frustrated and was amazed how easy it was when I found a company that specialized in what I had. They knew the boat and price was much better than expected.

Total Dollar Insurance
1 Pleasant Avenue
Port Washington, NY 11050
(516)833-1567
Fax: (516)704-2285
[email protected]
www.totaldollar.com

I write the Total Dollar program as well, and know Tom. It's a great program.

ClownRoyal

Reaction score
I have a couple of home policies with Debra Miller at State Farm. I got my DCB F32 insured thru them (on the up and up) back in 2007. Sold a couple years ago. So I just bought a 38 Scarab with way less horse power and they wouldn't insure me. So I think State Farm has smartened up.

ArizonaKevin

Reaction score
Well said, but don't sell yourself short. Kevin is a nice guy, straight shooter and has incredible rates for you vacation rental that no one else I looked at could touch.

Andy takes care of our boat and toys. Kevin takes care of our havasu home.

Thank you for the kind words, Mike.

TrojanDan

Reaction score

Just switched my AZ homeowners to Kevin on the drive out to Havasu yesterday. Thanks Andy for the recommendation for Kevin. Great service and price. :thumbsup

ArizonaKevin

Reaction score
Just switched my AZ homeowners to Kevin on the drive out to Havasu yesterday. Thanks Andy for the recommendation for Kevin. Great service and price. :thumbsup

I had a feeling I would see you on here! Enjoy your weekend, Dan!

boatnam2

Reaction score
Pretty much got the same set up as you, Andy01 handled it no problem, so far this year i have used him to insure something 3-4 times, pretty easy to deal with over the phone, now looking at his mug in person, whole different story.