WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Boat Insurance

Let It Ride

Reaction score
Talked to Andy yesterday, also stated busy with Real Estate in Havasu. I just renewed my policy with Foremost, but it went up from 520 to 741.00. The best way to find out what insurance to go through is just ask your mechanics ( Barrett Marine, Savage, Absolute,,,etc), believe me they know because their the ones that have to deal with when claims are made.

Last edited:

riverrider55

Reaction score
went with brad stern he is part of foremost on the jet skis he returned all my calls

KingofBeers

Reaction score
went with brad stern he is part of foremost on the jet skis he returned all my calls
Ditto on Brad Stern. Andy was impossible to get ahold of this time last year. Brad returned my call with a quickness and had a policy for me within hrs. Just renewed with him the other day.

Badchoices03

Reaction score
I just tried to renew my boat insurance with Foremost, and was told they are no longer writing boat policies?? I know I saw something on here about it but couldn’t find the thread. Just wanted to confirm that it’s true in case your renewal is coming up.

bilz

Newly Retired!😁
Reaction score
Maybe it's a woke thing.
Who is the parent company?

HALLETT BOY

Reaction score
When I first moved to AZ 3 years ago , Foremost wouldn’t insure my boat , so I went with progressive which I wasn’t happy about . 2 years later they raise the premium $300 . So I go online and find a co named Ahoy , get like double the coverage for about $350 less . I checked online and their parent co is rated A- , anybody use them ?

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I just tried to renew my boat insurance with Foremost, and was told they are no longer writing boat policies?? I know I saw something on here about it but couldn’t find the thread. Just wanted to confirm that it’s true in case your renewal is coming up.

@Boatracer36 ?? This true?

Badchoices03

Reaction score

I use a State Farm agent here locally, after Foremost told me directly that they couldn't renew my policy, I called her to see what was going on and she confirmed that they are no longer writing boat policies although she said they told her it was a temporary thing, so she is working on finding me something else.

TPayne

Reaction score
I just started a new policy thru Foremost this past Monday, I went thru Nikki Bostick.

Badchoices03

Reaction score
I just started a new policy thru Foremost this past Monday, I went thru Nikki Bostick.

Weird because I just went on Foremost's website and it let me start a insurance quote all the way up to I had to pay to start it....but yet I was told by Foremost and my agent today that they were not writing policies...

28Eliminator

Reaction score
I’ve been with Foremost for about 10 years (Seeman Holtz) I just got the renewal beginning of this month, and it of course went up to $2300 from $1800 year..

Badchoices03

Reaction score
Looks like I will need some insurance recommendations from the RDP group....just got this from my agent

ins.jpg

Badchoices03

Reaction score

Looks like its a fkn California thing....this is straight from Nikki's facebook page...apparently my insurance lapsed so they are treating me as "new business"

Untitled.jpg

LuauLounge

Reaction score
I switched from Progressive to State Farm this year due to agent issues. Went from $588 to $335/year. Donzi 22ZX with a 496HO.