WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Boat insurance

Magic2K10

Reaction score
Having a hard time getting a quote for insurance on a big motor boat, any suggestions?

Javajoe

Reaction score
I used State Farm 2 years ago for my Magic deck with a 625 Ilmor. Easy peasy Agreed Value. Pretty cheap

Badold65

Reaction score
Another vote for Wozencraft. I used John and it was fairly painless. I did have to complete a boating resume of all the boats I have owned and driven, and that was for my Conquest Top Cat II with a 496 Mag/HO. not exactly high horsepower. My cost is around $800.00/year.

Ace in the Hole

Reaction score
Having a hard time getting a quote for insurance on a big motor boat, any suggestions?
Nikki Kinkaid aka Bostick 619-303-4108. I use Kathryn in her office. I do shop them yearly. Nikki is a boater, her husband builds engines (bostick racing engines).

I've never had to make a claim, but they are very much on point with communication etc... Which is more than I can say about others....who cannot bother to ever call you back even after they have you give policy docs, id's, vin's, socials etc...then never follow up or answer/return calls/emails. Wouldn't ever give them a chance again..3x over a two year period with the same result... @Shlbyntro was witness to when I said fuckit never again at desert storm after hearing excuses over why they didn't get back to me time and time again.. I'm not going to name the company...but the experience isn't isolated if you do some reading here and on google.

I hear Brad Stern is also solid. I think @RiverDave uses him.

NeedlesRat

Reaction score
Nick Rose got my DCB covered. Nobody else would write CA policy if the boat was stored in CA. 26 with Twin 300X’s