WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Boat Ladder: Windline Stainless Overplatform telescoping 3 step ladder

Reaction score
I just installed an Aqua Step ladder on my Hallett 210 and have a Windline ladder (part number TDL3XP) that I no longer need. The Windline looks new and has no flaws. It is priced on Amazon and other online sellers for about $150 plus shipping but I will sell mine for $75. I live in the East San Fernando Valley and it would be my preference if the buyer picked it up, but if you want it shipped I can ship it to you for actual packing/shipping cost.

LOBOATOMY

Reaction score
That looks like what I need. It is over the platform correct? Centerline for attachment screws?
I'll take it. Shipping price to 42029? Or what is your zip code and I will send it collect via UPS.
(Shipping only collect, I will pay you for step up front via PayPal)

Thank you,
Gary

Reaction score
Hi Gary. It's yours. Yes, it sits on top of the swim step and folds down. It is a really nice ladder and goes deep enough to make boarding quite easy. I will measure the centerline for the attachment screws and send you shipping cost when I get home.

My address is 11540 Dilling St, Studio City, CA 91604 and my email is [email protected]

Reaction score
Hi Again: Here is all of the info I think you need to arrange shipping. The ladder when collapsed is approximately 16" (L) by 16" (W) by 2" (H). It weighs about 5 pounds. There is a mounting bracket on each side and there are two mounting holes on each bracket. The centerline measurement for the holes from side to side is 10 1/8 inches. I don't have a suitable box for shipping but UPS will probably sell me one. When calculating shipping cost you should assume the box will be a larger than the ladder itself. If this is confusing, give me an email address and I will send a picture. I have never done "shipping collect" so you need to give me some guidance about how I drop off the ladder at UPS. PLEASE NOTE. My Palpal email address is [email protected]. Once I receive the $75 through PayPal I will ship the ladder.

Denny

LOBOATOMY

Reaction score
I'll get with my shipping guy tomorrow to arrange shipping. Any cardboard box with stuffing will work OK. Home depot has one 21x15x16 for $1.50
Just need to stuff it tight with filler to keep it solid in place while in transit. I'll get you the money tomorrow, just got home and going to dinner.
Thank you,
Gary