WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Boat molds (High maintenance )

02HoWaRd26

DCBroke
Reaction score
The front looks real good the back leaves a lot to be desired imho. Wonder what the bottom is, if it’s the Talon bottom seen on so many other boats it could be a decent investment.

Reaction score
The front looks real good the back leaves a lot to be desired imho. Wonder what the bottom is, if it’s the Talon bottom seen on so many other boats it could be a decent investment.
Thanks for the fly by...the bottom is not from any other boat. Rich Thomas built it from the plug up. I have hundreds of hours offshore in this bottom.
As for your tastes well you do have a open bow cat . This was posted in for sale section and I truly love your input.

Last edited:

02HoWaRd26

DCBroke
Reaction score
Thanks for the fly by...the bottom is not from any other boat. Rich Thomas built it from the plug up. I have hundreds of hours offshore in this bottom.
As for your tastes well you do have a open bow cat . This was posted in for sale section and I truly love your input.

Gotcha thought it was just a find off CL. Do you have pics of this boat on the trailer? As well a better view of rear? Just looks boxy in rear in comparison to the front. Front has similar lines to the Ultra’s which is something i dig about it.

jbird

Reaction score

Someone a little sensitive? Lol

No interest in the molds but I also would like to see more pics of the boat. Just cause I like boats.

How many of these have been built?

02HoWaRd26

DCBroke
Reaction score

No interest in the molds but I also would like to see more pics of the boat. Just cause I like boats.

Lol yea i wasn’t totally sure how what where but i still think the same. But the CL ad states only two boats have been popped from the mold.

Reaction score

Sensitive probably it was in the classified section and not the lounge and I try to not saying anything that could hurt a potential sale.
1 boat as the entertainment set up and one bottom and plug as the top of my x offshore fishing boat. The profiles of both boats look a lot alike.
I don't think I have any more photos but I will look.

02HoWaRd26

DCBroke
Reaction score
Sensitive probably it was in the classified section and not the lounge and I try to not saying anything that could hurt a potential sale.
1 boat as the entertainment set up and one bottom and plug as the top of my x offshore fishing boat. The profiles of both boats look a lot alike.
I don't think I have any more photos but I will look.

If that’s the case and i am not bashing but what part of my comment was taken as bashing and or could hurt a potential sale?
I stated a personal opinion about the styling that ultimately i like and asked about the bottom design.
Again i agree it’s not the lounge but i also didn’t bash whatsoever just made a statement followed by another opinion that it could be a good investment opportunity for one...

Reaction score
If that’s the case and i am not bashing but what part of my comment was taken as bashing and or could hurt a potential sale?
I stated a personal opinion about the styling that ultimately i like and asked about the bottom design.
Again i agree it’s not the lounge but i also didn’t bash whatsoever just made a statement followed by another opinion that it could be a good investment opportunity for one...

fuck really what boat do you have on your profile...give me a fucking break.....I will say nothing more.
On that note, that is way I never posted on RDP that the molds where for sale...wtf.

hallett21

Reaction score
How did the one in the photo run? What engine?

Keeping the Hallett molds?

Glws

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NicPaus

Reaction score

I can ask if you are serious about buying molds. Buddy owns it. Nice boat I have never been on it but it is in Parker often. ONEOFAKIND boats name.

hallett21

Reaction score
It's a pipe dream of mine to build the Hallett F2. I just like to know where it is if I ever get serious.

I was 12-14 when it came out and I thought it was the coolest thing ever.

Reaction score

Keeping the Hallett molds?

Glws

Boat that was built had a 496ho and it was built for a close friend. I really liked the way it drove. It really need more prop tests first one and done and I got busy with racing and that friend really never was looking for top speed.

I still have the Hallett molds and I think I am building 1 or 2 more of my deck and then the molds will be off to AU.