WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Boat Parades...more

Skinny Tire AH

This ain't all folks! Skater368
Reaction score
Grads ask's "Why does Trump get boat parades" his thread was locked and I hope the miserable troll got banned again.

To me;

I see America, I see American pride, I see rugged individualism. I see people so fucking pissed off that the media, the Democrat party and useless fucks like him are doing everything they can to not only derail the Trump campaign but America's success.

I get a rush of Patriotism when I see these displays. It's not about Trump, Its about what Trump stands for. Its a finger in the eye and a big FUCK YOU to pricks like Grads.

Grads family obviously lives and flourishes under the blanket of capitalism and free enterprise. Yet, he takes every opportunity to derail, take cheap shots at all of us who see America through a prism of optimism.

His game is played out.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Grads ask's "Why does Trump get boat parades" his thread was locked and I hope the miserable troll got banned again.

To me;

I see America, I see American pride, I see rugged individualism. I see people so fucking pissed off that the media, the Democrat party and useless fucks like him are doing everything they can to not only derail the Trump campaign but America's success.

I get a rush of Patriotism when I see these displays. It's not about Trump, Its about what Trump stands for. Its a finger in the eye and a big FUCK YOU to pricks like Grads.

Grads family obviously lives and flourishes under the blanket of capitalism and free enterprise. Yet, he takes every opportunity to derail, take cheap shots at all of us who see America through a prism of optimism.

His game is played out.

CB661967-82C4-4ABE-9F59-6A07D869B3F6.jpeg

Just Ducky

Reaction score
Fuck grads. Just a troll looking for a reaction.The comment on how he's had many more faster bla bla bla just cemented my opinion of the guy. Total douche bag pot stirrer. Many defend him for the positive posts he makes but I find most of his shit just that, shit. All we have to do is ignore him that will really hurt his game.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Where is this last thread that got him banded?

Lounge.

Apparently all the Trump flags triggered him.
Instead of just looking at something else, he’s commented negatively in the parade thread and then started a thread asking if we’d all be flying Biden flags if he won, or something like that.
Regardless, he’s not holding up well with still 2 months to go.

AD4F7926-2CB8-43CF-9238-9586BF1E9097.jpeg

Riverbottom

Reaction score

To me;

His game is played out.

Best post ever !!!! Thanks

4Waters

Reaction score
Where is this last thread that got him banded?

The Phantom

Banned
Reaction score

Thanks.

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
Surely he’s banned?
Lied his ass off to get Dave to let him in, and immediately started shitting the bed...repeatedly.

“Banned” would imply that he would never be allowed back, which we know is not the case. He just got put in time out.

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score

To me;

His game is played out.
Well said. I’m kinda stunned how blatantly hateful of America and our core values the left has become.

It’s hate that we’ve frankly not seen since the old communist days of The Soviet Union. And the number of once level headed people that are ok with it, blows my mind. How anyone can watch a blm hissy fit inside a restaurant and not be mortified is beyond me.

🤦‍♂️

RodnJen

Reaction score

To me;

His game is played out.

That's the thing about parades, demonstrations and other things like labels including Black Lives Matter and the Tea Party, they all mean different things to different people. It's a matter of perspective. What shapes that perspective varies drastically.

As for the boat parade, I really enjoyed seeing the pictures of the boats, people having a good time and even those there making a political statement about who they support. That is everyone's right, and even their responsibility if they choose to take that on.

My question is when you see a picture like below do you still see "America, I see American pride, I see rugged individualism?"

1599579455410.png

Last edited:

Wedgy

Reaction score
If they're doing it on a weekday I'd ask do they know what a paycheck is, and if so,, why are they not at work.

Upon further review, I just don't see any employables.

Skinny Tire AH

Reaction score
That's the thing about parades, demonstrations and other things like labels including Black Lives Matter and the Tea Party, they all mean different things to different people. It's a matter of perspective. What shapes that perspective varies drastically.

As for the boat parade, I really enjoyed seeing the pictures of the boats, people having a good time and even those there making a political statement about who they support. That is everyone's right, and even their responsibility if they choose to take that on.

My question is when you see a picture like below to you still see "America, I see American pride, I see rugged individualism?"

View attachment 920430

If that is truly what you see, it clarifies the contempt you hold for America. These people are advocating the dissolution of the American nuclear family unit.

Trump parades shoot fireworks into the air as a celebration of America, your guys shoot fireworks at Cops.

Checkmate...My work is done here.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
If that is truly what you see, it clarifies the contempt you hold for America. These people are advocating the dissolution of the American nuclear family unit.

Trump parades shoot fireworks into the air as a celebration of America, your guys shoot fireworks at Cops.

Like a $5 dollar hooker.

I keep telling Jen to stop making it soooooo easy, but she just can’t. :(

TeamGreene

Reaction score

To me;

His game is played out.
Well I have that good for nothing prick on ignore so it's tough to tell when it's on vacation again and again and again. What I don't understand is why it gets to repeatedly come back on here only to do what a prick does and then the cycle starts all over again. I liken it to mayors looking the other way when asshats riot, all it guarantees is more of the same behavior.

squeezer

Reaction score
@RodnJen
@squeezer

Tell me now what is is that you see? I feel sorry for you if you don't see a bunch of Happy American, celebrating freedom, success, individualism, Patriotism, performance, success, beautiful women and beer.

The other.....The end of a Republic.

View attachment 920491

View attachment 920492

A study of history will show that the fall of all great empires was caused by those in power ignoring the living conditions of the average citizen.

The thought that the center console pictured above is more representative of America than the proverbial (or literal) dumpster fire is flawed.

A LOT of people are hurting in this country. Ignore that and watch what burns.

Skinny Tire AH

Reaction score
A study of history will show that the fall of all great empires was caused by those in power ignoring the living conditions of the average citizen.

The thought that the center console pictured above is more representative of America than the proverbial (or literal) dumpster fire is flawed.

If they're hurting in this country (prior covid) they deserve to fail. PERIOD!!!! If they live in a D shithole, that's on you, not me.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

1599595033269.png

ape ponder .gif

Muh muh monkey 😂

RodnJen

Reaction score

That is quite a conclusion based on skin color and gender.

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score

All happening in Democrat run urban centers, democrat at the local, county, and state levels in almost every case. :)

Skinny Tire AH

Reaction score
That is quite a conclusion based on skin color and gender.

I see ZERO comments about either. It is you who mentioned it. You are a racist. You suffer from racism through, the "Soft Bigotry of Low Expectations". It wasn't me who calls it Black Lives Matter.

(I gave you a like out of sympathy) :)

squeezer

Reaction score
If they're hurting in this country (prior covid) they deserve to fail. PERIOD!!!! If they live in a D shithole, that's on you, not me.

You know that is not true...

Income inequality has become progressively worse over the last decades.

This is not a Trump problem, it is a USA problem. Trump is a pretty effective trigger however.

Screen Shot 2020-09-08 at 1.25.07 PM.png
Screen Shot 2020-09-08 at 1.26.06 PM.png

Ignoring what impact this has on people leads to some serious unintended circumstances.

The best way to protect your standard of living is to make sure others have a good enough standard of their own. A critical mass of people with nothing to lose is more dangerous than single payer healtcare...

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score

This is not a Trump problem, it is a USA problem. Trump is a pretty effective trigger however.

View attachment 920506 View attachment 920507

Ignoring what impact this has on people leads to some serious unintended circumstances.

The best way to protect your standard of living is to make sure others have a good enough standard of their own. A critical mass of people with nothing to lose is more dangerous than single payer healtcare...

You won’t even share your steak...

TeamGreene

Reaction score

You can't make people stay in school and if they stay you can't make them excel and learn as they should. There are so many opportunities for people to further their education and therefore their lot in life but in the end it all boils down to personal responsibility and choices made good and bad. Then we have failing schools and the inability of the low/middle class to move their children to a different school. The unions will have none of that. Protesters are wanting to make it easier to get rid of bad cops well I think it should be easier to get rid of bad teachers.

The Phantom

Banned
Reaction score

I’m sorry Mr. Squeezer I don’t subscribe to your theory. People have become lazy and don’t want to work. They want a high standard of living and high pay even when their work performance leaves much to be desired. You really should take all your life savings open your own business and then have a talk with me about employees.

I’m sorry you don’t earn enough money on your own to support your family but that’s not anybody’s problem but yours.

The Phantom

Banned
Reaction score

Now you’re talking about seventh grade history lessons. So if people are hurting a stimulus is a bad idea?

squeezer

Reaction score
I’m sorry Mr. Squeezer I don’t subscribe to your theory. People have become lazy and don’t want to work. They want a high standard of living and high pay even when their work performance leaves much to be desired. You really should take all your life savings open your own business and then have a talk with me about employees.

I’m sorry you don’t earn enough money on your own to support your family but that’s not anybody’s problem but yours.

Yore going to need better bait...