WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Boat Rental

HPBoats83

Reaction score
Is there a nicer place to rent a boat that I’m not finding? We’ve been boatless for about 4 years due to the kids and tried doing the off-roading thing but now looking at getting back into boating either this season or next and want to see how they do and what part they like and dislike. Regardless, I’m looking to rent something nicer than one of those beat up pontoons, any thoughts?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DrunkenSailor

Reaction score
Boatsetter.com is air bnb for boats. There's a guy who advertises low profile 21 bow riders on Craigslist not sure on that whole program. They all look like older eliminators, advantages, etc... I think it might be a local dealer. They all look rough but it's better than a toon.

gqchris

Reaction score
Boatsetter.com is air bnb for boats. There's a guy who advertises low profile 21 bow riders on Craigslist not sure on that whole program. They all look like older eliminators, advantages, etc... I think it might be a local dealer. They all look rough but it's better than a toon.

I ve rented from his last year. Was ok. I had the brown jet. Price was fair. The reverse cable broke. It was rotted. So i had no reverse. . Not a big deal since i have owned many jets. But putting on the trailer kinda sucked at end of day. Would rent again even after the hiccup.

DrunkenSailor

Reaction score
I ve rented from his last year. Was ok. I had the brown jet. Price was fair. The reverse cable broke. It was rotted. So i had no reverse. . Not a big deal since i have owned many jets. But putting on the trailer kinda sucked at end of day. Would rent again even after the hiccup.

Was it a dealer in town running it?

gqchris

Reaction score
Was it a dealer in town running it?

Oh Heck no. Its some old guy on Acoma I think it was with a used car lot. ( I say like 5 cars on it).

The boats are pretty beat. But there isnt much other choices for low profile sport boats

Last edited: