WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

BOAT/RV STORAGE LOT ?????$$$$$

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
I have a boat rv storage lot 25'x100', it has a 18 x 40 14' tall building that is open on one side.....it's a gated property,.... I don't use it.... I built it so if I sold my nrv garage home to be able to store my pontoon... looks like we are not able to sell the home, so now no use for the storage... should I rent it out????? would it be worth the hassel??? what could I rent it for???? it's right off london bridge road and close to winsor ramp... my idea was to put my pontoon hooked to mt f150 4x4 and not have to hook it up ....any ideas???

Englewood

Reaction score
Hell with that what can I buy it for?

Riverryder

Reaction score
lets see pictures!
im sure you can find someone willing to pay more then you think to rent it from you

why are you not able to sell the house? the 1.4 mill one?

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I have a boat rv storage lot 25'x100', it has a 18 x 40 14' tall building that is open on one side.....it's a gated property,.... I don't use it.... I built it so if I sold my nrv garage home to be able to store my pontoon... looks like we are not able to sell the home, so now no use for the storage... should I rent it out????? would it be worth the hassel??? what could I rent it for???? it's right off london bridge road and close to winsor ramp... my idea was to put my pontoon hooked to mt f150 4x4 and not have to hook it up ....any ideas???

So the building is 18x40? What is the door width?

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
what I was gonna do is put 7 or 8' tall x 18' wide gates if needed,...

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
lets see pictures!
im sure you can find someone willing to pay more then you think to rent it from you

why are you not able to sell the house? the 1.4 mill one?

I'm in a real bad tax bracket.... like the highest....capital gains will kill me 80k realtor and about 500k in taxes...I got the lot for free and 280k to build the home...this includes both properties

Paradox

Known Inmate #27012
Reaction score
I'm in a real bad tax bracket.... like the highest....capital gains will kill me 80k realtor and about 500k in taxes...I got the lot for free and 280k to build the home...this includes both properties
Maybe a rent to own deal of some sort (with a ballon) to defer the capital gains to a year that works better for you.

DLC

Reaction score
Am I reading this correctly….

all in say less than $350,000 and your listing it for 1.4….

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
Maybe a rent to own deal of some sort (with a ballon) to defer the capital gains to a year that works better for you.
thats why I just do owner carry,... if I did sell.... what would i do with the money???? as of now the property doesn't cost anything....and I make some gas and beer money...

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
still have the question,... what would something like this rent for, and would it be worth it????

Riverryder

Reaction score
what a great problem to have!

still think the experts on rdp havent responded because no pictures.

Reactions: DWC

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
the dirt part is kinda brown, the building is white with gray trim.... and the concrete is gray.... the fence and gate is chain link.... the address is 3029 joyce.... maybe someone in havasu is out that way could post a pic....

DarkHorseRacing

Reaction score
40 foot deep... 18' wide

12' side walls and 14' high to the middle of the ceiling

Some of the Havasu Springs storages that are 13x40 are $350 per month, but that's the basics. No electricity in the units. Not sure how well that equals the going rate in LHC where probably more of them have some amenities like electrical in the units, surveillance, etc.

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
Some of the Havasu Springs storages that are 13x40 are $350 per month, but that's the basics. No electricity in the units. Not sure how well that equals the going rate in LHC where probably more of them have some amenities like electrical in the units, surveillance, etc.
this one has a 25 x 100 fenced lot... the building is 4 car.....2 40' boats...big rv..... then you still have room for car trailers cargo trailers and such out side... I own the mobile next door with a tennent thats home most all the time...

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
when I built..... I didn't like the little doors they put so I left the front open... you need 14' to get big 5th wheel trailers in... I have the idea of doing a cowboy western front with gate type barn doors so you could still get 2 boats in.... the can doors they use are only 12' high

some thing like this but make it where the whole front opens and make the doors 6 or 7' high and open on the top..

03-12x12-WALL-VENT.jpg

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
heres the property... when I got it...... I know, i know,... I paid to much...90k and the only income is 800 per month...

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
for those looking to get a havasu get away.... you can do a lot to these mobile on the inside and make them bad ass... best ones are at the bottom ..... try to find one that needs new flooors and cabinetts ... that way you get the price way down...... I say why pay for out dated shit that you are gonna rip out any way... like perfect looking 30 year old carpet.... I'd rather buy with carpet gone and cabinetts with doors missing... all the shit they put in mobiles is junk...

Riverryder

Reaction score
heres the property... when I got it...... I know, i know,... I paid to much...90k and the only income is 800 per month...
come one now steve you are talking to ballers here. no way any of them would buy a mobile in havasu only houses with mini split acs in the rv garage attached to the other 3 car garage

mjc

Retired Neighbor
Reaction score
come one now steve you are talking to ballers here. no way any of them would buy a mobile in havasu only houses with mini split acs in the rv garage attached to the other 3 car garage
You should have seen mine when I bought it. Holes in the walls from the birds to old kept there, big aviary between house and garage that needed to come down. It was a mess, but a rebuild later I am still there and live in it full time now.

Riverryder

Reaction score
@mjc people on here would mock my house, its small. fits my family and i have a huge lot! re did everything in the house! last house i had did the same brother and dad use to say its ugly. once i was done they all still talk about how nice it was. i see what things can be not what they are.

Badchoices03

Reaction score

My buddy just rented something similar out there but the building was closed and had AC, has a separate RV pad on the side of the building with 50amp, water, and sewer hookups, fenced property, gravel everywhere but the building and rv pad...he plans on parking his 5th wheel on the pad and living in it, while keeping his boat and belonging in the building and making it a little hangout area...supposed to be temporary while he hopes for the housing market to change....hes paying $1200 a month plus utilities.

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
My buddy just rented something similar out there but the building was closed and had AC, has a separate RV pad on the side of the building with 50amp, water, and sewer hookups, fenced property, gravel everywhere but the building and rv pad...he plans on parking his 5th wheel on the pad and living in it, while keeping his boat and belonging in the building and making it a little hangout area...supposed to be temporary while he hopes for the housing market to change....hes paying $1200 a month plus utilities.
i was going to build a set up like that at my nelson place... but was doing an rv pad,rv garage,2 car garage, and a 2 story loft casita...

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score