WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Boat sinking

beerrun

Reaction score
At least they put life jackets on but I bet not one of them could swim

coolchange

Lower level functionary
Reaction score
Daddy got his jacket on Mama was in kind of a panic trying to find one. Probably could have used the ones in the water floating away.

bilz

Newly Retired!😁
Reaction score
Needed a bigger prop... I'm guessing just a tandem trailer.

Bigbore500r

Reaction score
Should have tried a P5X, might have carried the bow better with a load

stephenkatsea

Reaction score
Those type of Florida inlets eat small, open bow, boats every day, even in good weather. Operator error, for sure, in this case. Boat appeared over loaded to begin. Bow must be up until completely through the inlet.

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
How not to do do Haulover dupe.
But yeah, the single handed bailing attempt was hilarious 😁 . Captain should have slapped the guy that stayed up front instead of moving to the rear. They got lucky for sure.

HubbaHubbaLife

Reaction score
Looked like a fast rescue response.... those guys must stay close to that inlet all day. Doesn't take anything but credit to buy a boat, lol.

Mandelon

Coffee makes me poop.
Reaction score
After sinking, the local newpaper headline starts with: "FLORIDA MAN...."

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
At what point do you stop going forward and shoveling water into the boat? LOL.

I am surprised that thing was still floating after all of that.. Pretty solid rig all in all.

RD

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
By the way every single boat after that one, made me realize I'm doing something grossly wrong in life.. Good lord. And the one at 5:13? Sexy AF!

RD

DarkHorseRacing

Reaction score
So many things wrong here , name a few

That boat must be filled with foam, should have sank almost initially when it started shoveling water into itself. Boat driver was dumb to keep trying to go forward.

I had a guy do that to a Malibu wakeboard boat once, took a roller over the nose and he hit the gas to try and drive out of it, which did nothing but drive the nose down further. I had to grab the throttle and pull it into full reverse, then sit there for 20-30 minutes with the engine idling in neutral while the bilge pumps got the water level in the boat down to something below the seats.

Lord M((Squared))

Reaction score
By the way every single boat after that one, made me realize I'm doing something grossly wrong in life.. Good lord. And the one at 5:13? Sexy AF!

RD
Right? I'll take the Princess 75 at the 7:30 mark.....has a place for my waverunner and could tow the OL behind. 👍........just might be a bit big for Havasu!