WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Boat slip rental

The Capt

Capt. SF fireboat, St. Francis
Reaction score
Need help finding a boat slip rental for a 25 Daytona. It would be for a week. April 18 to April 24th. Thanks for any help!

C-Ya

Int’l Maritime Captain
Reaction score
Need help finding a boat slip rental for a 25 Daytona. It would be for a week. April 18 to April 24th. Thanks for any help!
Just for some perspective………

If you were asking about a nightly slip at The Ocean Reef Club in Key Largo, for a 25’ boat……. It’s $300 per day. Really! Lol

The Capt

Reaction score
Sorry about that. Anywhere in Havasu, Riviera, London Bridge. Just don’t want to be launching/retrieving everyday during Desert Storm. I know some of you guys might know “of a guy”. That is not going to use his slip. Thanks

Ace in the Hole

Reaction score
Sorry about that. Anywhere in Havasu, Riviera, London Bridge. Just don’t want to be launching/retrieving everyday during Desert Storm. I know some of you guys might know “of a guy”. That is not going to use his slip. Thanks
Riviera is quite strict about renting out your slip outside of them within the slip rights agreement. You should contact them as they have a pool of slips that are available to rent out for periods of time. I know that that rental system for the fee owners is about to go live based on my conversation with them the other day.

Dockwa is a good site to reserve, you need to be on it right now though.

RIVERBORN

Reaction score
Dockwa says havasu Rivera has one. May be wrong though. I just looked. Marina is sold out.

The Capt

Reaction score
Thanks everyone , I’ll keep my fingers crossed. And hope an inmate decides not to go.

Icky

Reaction score
Dockwa says havasu Rivera has one. May be wrong though. I just looked. Marina is sold out.
My wife has that day marked in her calendar and she's says it's not even open yet for reservations

RIVERBORN

Reaction score
0239FD35-F0CE-4A1A-BBCF-71C0B1F1D812.png

Like I said. May be wrong. My wife always does the slip rentals. Normally when it’s unavailable it’s blocked out on the calendar. Don’t know🤷🏼

rickym20

Reaction score
My wife has that day marked in her calendar and she's says it's not even open yet for reservations
Getting close but correct, not available yet to book . Keep a close eye on it or call the lady’s at office. They will let you know when it will become available.

RIVERBORN

Reaction score
Getting close but correct, not available yet to book . Keep a close eye on it or call the lady’s at office. They will let you know when it will become available.
Not available through Dockwa? Or through Rivera direct?

rickym20

Reaction score
My reply above was for Havasu marina , Rivera looks to have different rules to book . Seems to let you book further out then 3 months but don’t know either.

Icky

Reaction score
I'll let you guys know when it's open after we book our spot 😁

RIVERBORN

Reaction score
Lol. I’m not even looking to book. Haha. At all. I was just wondering. But okay. Makes sense now. 👍🏼

Ace in the Hole

Reaction score
Not available through Dockwa? Or through Rivera direct?
They are reaching out to fee holder's to see who wants to put their slips in the rental pool and at what dates to my understanding. I was there over the weekend grabbing another window deal for the Tahoe and asked about it. They explained how it was going to go down, and it makes pretty good sense. I would expect that it will take them a couple weeks to process the data and figure out what they have available to rent... We aren't planning to put ours in the pool, half the reason we bought in was for these weekends, but I still haven't gotten the email asking about it..I would bet however those emails get sent out this week.

Singleton

Reaction score
Is DS even occurring.
Usually by now, I am registered and counting down the days.
DS website is down, no information about registration or an agenda.

Was thinking about SCFW, but no info on that event has been communicated yet either.

I know a few folks who are making alternate plans and doing other events completely due to the limited amount of data communicated on both events :(

angiebaby

Mountain Mama
Reaction score
The website is up. It looks like their security certificate expired a couple of weeks ago.

Ace in the Hole

Reaction score
Is DS even occurring.
Usually by now, I am registered and counting down the days.
DS website is down, no information about registration or an agenda.

Was thinking about SCFW, but no info on that event has been communicated yet either.

I know a few folks who are making alternate plans and doing other events completely due to the limited amount of data communicated on both events :(
haven't heard so much as a mouse fart about DS. I plan to be in town for SCFW, especially since it's at the riviera. DS, I doubt I would come at this point...lack of info and just the last few years. You'd figure they would reach out to prior participants and volunteers...not so much as a peep.