WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Boat storage LHC

ham&cheese

Reaction score
Called everyone in town, every facility is completely booked. No units available in any size! Figured I’d start a thread to see if one of you guys has a hookup.. or a line on one that just became available. It’s for a 21ft boat any help is appreciated!

Ace in the Hole

Reaction score
Been that way for a long time...usually they have wait lists and if something comes up its gone within minutes/hours...

Get on the waitlists. I tried to call a friend who has a facility for another friend needing a unit and he has something like 25 people on a waitlist and they may have 4-5 openings a year.

ham&cheese

Reaction score
Been that way for a long time...usually they have wait lists and if something comes up its gone within minutes/hours...

Get on the waitlists. I tried to call a friend who has a facility for another friend needing a unit and he has something like 25 people on a waitlist and they may have 4-5 openings a year.
[/QUOTE

I know it’s been that way for a while. I live in Havasu full time.. didn’t need a unit till now. It’s damn near impossible to find something. But RDP has a way of making things happen sometimes

WTR&PWR

Reaction score
I heard the city in stingy on allowing more storage facilities. Is this true? Seems like capitalism at its best for someone to build more.

FreeBird236

Reaction score
I heard the city in stingy on allowing more storage facilities. Is this true? Seems like capitalism at its best for someone to build more.
They just nixed one up by the mall, but I think it was mostly for location. There are some that are starting to think that's all people see when they come into town.

jones performance

Reaction score
yea, like stated above call weekly if not daily. most dont maintain a wait list as they get tons of calls a day.

gqchris

Reaction score
Called everyone in town, every facility is completely booked. No units available in any size! Figured I’d start a thread to see if one of you guys has a hookup.. or a line on one that just became available. It’s for a 21ft boat any help is appreciated!
I will be moving out of my unit at the Palms in Needles this Friday thanks to the generosity of an RDP Member here that offered up his unit to rent for me. Its a 30'. I'm not sure I can get you ahead of the list there, but I can email them and ask if its an option for you? It took me months to get a Havasu unit.

Reactions: DWC

Shortdeck

Reaction score

My unit should be available this week if I pick up my boat. Countryshire Storage close to Windsor launch ramp. Cant fit anything larger than a 22’ boat though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ham&cheese

Reaction score
My unit should be available this week if I pick up my boat. Countryshire Storage
Yes sir that’s where I found one at Countryshire Storage! Just locked it down right now with Ellen.. Thanks man I appreciate the offer!

Blubyu

Reaction score
This seems to be such a common issue. Need to get a couple of guys together and build one... What the ROI? Storage is everywhere there, wonder if the permit would be a pain in the ass? hmmmmm

ham&cheese

Reaction score
This seems to be such a common issue. Need to get a couple of guys together and build one... What the ROI? Storage is everywhere there, wonder if the permit would be a pain in the ass? hmmmmm

With all the big ballers on this forum that have the ability and resources to do so.. you would think someone would have built something already

Ace in the Hole

Reaction score

City has been less than inclined to approve new ones from my understanding... at this point they are like 7-11's...on every corner.

Rondog4405

Reaction score
If worse comes to worse try david plunkett realty in Parker. He might have something

Singleton

Reaction score
With all the big ballers on this forum that have the ability and resources to do so.. you would think someone would have built something already

The ROI on building a complex as rentals is very low. ROI to build and sell is better.
IMO, someone needs to build two story boat condos. Lower level 12Wx14Hx60D boat/RV garage. Upper level a two bedroom 2 bath with great room living area. Then have a community pool. That is all I need in Havasu for now.

LowRiver2

Reaction score
The ROI on building a complex as rentals is very low. ROI to build and sell is better.
IMO, someone needs to build two story boat condos. Lower level 12Wx14Hx60D boat/RV garage. Upper level a two bedroom 2 bath with great room living area. Then have a community pool. That is all I need in Havasu for now.

Close but not quite: height restrictions make it tough in Havi for these units.

0C7BAF5E-8849-4A82-8147-F0C3898FBE3B.jpeg
7F168480-977E-49C7-800A-F51CAF03DF39.jpeg

warpt71

Lower River Lover
Reaction score
I'm curious, what is he going rate for 30-35'? Would anyone pay more or less for residential storage? I could be talked into clearing out some garage space at home. Food for thought.......

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score

That could probably be done, just not in a desirable area. With the current pricing, it might make sense if it could be done for close to $400K.

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score
Close but not quite: height restrictions make it tough in Havi for these units.

View attachment 1001758 View attachment 1001759

The $600K price tag is a non starter for most when something like this is 5% more.

Those look awesome though.

just_floatin

Reaction score
Not sure if there is any interest but I know of a 45’ RV garage and a furnished two bed, two bath, one car enclosed garage, one car covered parking spot in a quiet gated community with a pool, spa, recreation and weight room.

Location is approximately two miles from the Windsor launch ramp. Availability is sometime after Memorial Day weekend 2021. Three month minimum lease paid through LHC property management company. Lease includes internet, water, trash and 100 dollars toward monthly electric bill. Rent is 3200 per month. PM me for details. Owner is heading back to Washington after the holiday weekend and will not return until November 1, 2021.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score

That isn't true.. They are literally building them all over town right now.

RD

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score

Let me know if your serious, I would go in on a nice one with AC etc..

If nothing else I can get ya the land, and have Trent guide ya through the process.

RD

Reactions: DWC

Mr. C

going back in time
Reaction score
Call daily. I was on a wait list # 50 or so. I called daily. Guy got sick of it and said I have one opening up today. I need first and last right now. I paid 6 months upfront and moved in. That is my .02 call daily bug em

Timing is everything. I’m in Castaic and there is no storage and another place of 200 is closing. My son was on the phone and finally a place about a mile from our house said someone just pulled out today. First come first served. He left work and we have a spot. 100 a month for a 18!footer.

Really wish I could find about 4-5 acres. I’m sure I could get enough Rvs. Boats etc to pay the rent.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
96498038_3872437079464783_3595315096257036288_n.jpg

Chris put up on his Facebook today that this guy has storage available.

RD

LowRiver2

Reaction score
The $600K price tag is a non starter for most when something like this is 5% more.

Those look awesome though.
If the storage home could do community
Pool, 3 bedrooms and 60’ garage for $580k,
It would be a hit
$100k for a pool and backyard on that old pergola southside home puts you into $740k+ if you also need new flooring, paint for it.
The downtown spot would be fun for weekenders too.

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score
If the storage home could do community
Pool, 3 bedrooms and 60’ garage for $580k,
It would be a hit
$100k for a pool and backyard on that old pergola southside home puts you into $740k+ if you also need new flooring, paint for it.
The downtown spot would be fun for weekenders too.

Yes, all depends if you like to have guests and entertain or not, and if you absolutely need to have brand new high end finishes inside or not.

JLG614

Signature Garage Design / Epoxy Flooring
Reaction score
I shouldn't do this because i'm basically full and have a wait list but i like RDP'ers better than the average joe. I have like 5 units open that will be ready june 1st. 1-35' ,3- 40', and 1-45'. txt me because i don't answer my phone in the evenings. 714-616-1411. Riviera View Storage. located across the street from Bashas

LowRiver2

Reaction score
Very cool @JLG614 to offer up the spots

Thanks from the inmates 👍

Devious_Chris

I wear sunglasses, lake Havasu city az.
Reaction score
I shouldn't do this because i'm basically full and have a wait list but i like RDP'ers better than the average joe. I have like 5 units open that will be ready june 1st. 1-35' ,3- 40', and 1-45'. txt me because i don't answer my phone in the evenings. 714-616-1411. Riviera View Storage. located across the street from Bashas

I’m looking forward to my spot being available June 1st! 15x90 will work great! Does the lease agreement need to be sent in or brought in when I take possession of the unit? I emailed that question but didn’t get a response.

Thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

JLG614

Signature Garage Design / Epoxy Flooring
Reaction score
I’m looking forward to my spot being available June 1st! 15x90 will work great! Does the lease agreement need to be sent in or brought in when I take possession of the unit? I emailed that question but didn’t get a response.

Thank you

Scan it and email back. I have 97 units all being sent in daily so some stuff gets lost in translation

Devious_Chris

I wear sunglasses, lake Havasu city az.
Reaction score
Scan it and email back. I have 97 units all being sent in daily so some stuff gets lost in translation

No worries, I will get it sent over.

Hammer

Reaction score

How big is the property?

Blubyu

Reaction score
Let me know if your serious, I would go in on a nice one with AC etc..

If nothing else I can get ya the land, and have Trent guide ya through the process.

RD

We’re seriously looking into it. We were real close a few years ago but the land got snaked out from under us.

rickym20

Reaction score

Love ours!! 35’ spot. Those pull through ones getting finished up are sweet!!
69BB476D-72F6-4FD9-B8BF-9341492392F3.jpeg

riverroyal

Reaction score
On the same topic. Id like to store the can am this summer. 2 seater. 12' long. Anyone want to sub lease a small section? 5 months ish?

Singleton

Reaction score
On the same topic. Id like to store the can am this summer. 2 seater. 12' long. Anyone want to sub lease a small section? 5 months ish?

what are the dimensions. Might have room behind the boat in my storage, but need to measure it out next weekend

riverroyal

Reaction score
12 feet long. About 6 wide. Prob more like 6'~6" to be safe
I may bring it home. But i really need the garage space for sons truck.
If it fits without being a pain in the ass for you then great.

Ace in the Hole

Reaction score

I'm dragging a 24'+4 V-nose trailer back to Havasu in a couple of weeks that is going to be used for this purpose and some other storage.. It's going to sit behind the rv gate with an AC unit in it. Something to ponder if you have a house out there already. I bought it from trailernut.com..under $7k with 5k axles, ramp door etc.

Last edited:

riverroyal

Reaction score
I'm dragging a 24'+4 nose trailer back to Havasu in a couple of weeks that is going to be used for this purpose and some other storage.. It's going to sit behind the rv gate with an AC unit in it. Something to ponder if you have a house out there already. I bought it from trailernut.com..under $7k with 5k axles, ramp door etc.
Great idea

Singleton

Reaction score
12 feet long. About 6 wide. Prob more like 6'~6" to be safe
I may bring it home. But i really need the garage space for sons truck.
If it fits without being a pain in the ass for you then great.

its the length I need to check. I think I have 10’ behind boat when parked towards fronts of storage.
I will check next weekend.

warpt71

Lower River Lover
Reaction score

I could fit it. Whats the going rate?