WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Boat storage

ltbaney1

Reaction score
So I need to find a new storage spot for my boat. need a 35' unit with a door big enough to take a pontoon. i have storage right now in Parker, but due to the other row of buildings cant back the boat in or pull it out hooked to the truck. Boat needs to be walked in and out, and it is undoable by myself. Id be willing to go anywhere from blythe to possibly Havasu, but would prefer not to have to all the way to Havasu. any one know of anything?

mbrown2

Reaction score
Ever tried a front hitch....I have found you can manuver a boat in much tighter spaces with a front hitch.

boatpi

Reaction score
You can get a rack in Parker!

boatnam2

Reaction score
I heard Dirty deeds has storage spots, not sure how they are set up.

ltbaney1

Reaction score

Have you thought about a dolly and just keep the same unit?
I have a dolly in the unit, but not a power dolly. Im leary of the power ones since the unit has no power. thought about leaving a generator or bringing one everytime. just looking for a simpler option.

ltbaney1

Reaction score
I heard Dirty deeds has storage spots, not sure how they are set up.
They do. I stopped by and talked to Tim about it yesterday on my way home. He has a very nice deal set up, just not sure its the right for me.

Wheeler

I'm just here to bitch about others negativity.😁
Reaction score
I have a dolly in the unit, but not a power dolly. Im leary of the power ones since the unit has no power. thought about leaving a generator or bringing one everytime. just looking for a simpler option.

If you would like to try a Power Caster to see how if works with your generator let me know. I should be in Parker for another couple of weeks.

boatnam2

Reaction score
They do. I stopped by and talked to Tim about it yesterday on my way home. He has a very nice deal set up, just not sure its the right for me.
I know the storage stress, i don't have to unhook but putting it in is a real pain in the ass. Biggest mistake i made was giving up my spot at triple a.

OldSchoolBoats

No Bad Days
Reaction score

Just remove the battery and bring it home when you leave. Hook up on a trickle charger to it and then bring it back out with you.

boatnam2

Reaction score
Happen to have a phone number for them? the google machine gave me nothing.
I do I will PM it, sometimes you get lucky with him. but its a place where you call he he gets it out if that isn't a problem.

ltbaney1

Reaction score
Thanks for all the help and the tips on this. I signed paperwork yesterday on a 40 footer with Parker Oil. Straight in access.