WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Boat towing service on Havasu?

Cuse Alum

Reaction score
What are the towing assist services you can get a membership to on Havasu? Which one is better? I want to get it before Memorial Day!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cuse Alum

Reaction score
Sea Tow is one of them... I forgot the other...

Boat 405

Reaction score
Sea Tow, but if you join today it won't be active for 30 days.

95Enforcer

Reaction score
Vessel Assist for me. Got towed in last week from contact point to the marina on havasu. Was almost a $200 tow for nothing out of pocket. My yearly membership already paid for itself.

Also if you are on a lake that doesn’t have vessel assist available they will contact a tow company for you. You will though have to pay out of pocket. Send vessel assist the invoice and they will send you a check reimbursing you 100%. I had to be towed in from dangling rope to wahweap on Powell for a broken drive. Over an $1800 tow. Sucked paying at the time but was nice seeing the reimbursement check from vessel assist when I got home.

BoatCop

Retired And Loving It.
Reaction score
Check your insurance. My Progressive Policy covers towing, 100%. No reimbursement BS. You break down, you call Progressive with your location, they call whatever tow is local, arrange payment and you get to sit back and enjoy the ride. They call it "Sign n Glide".

Riverfamlee

Reaction score
Check your insurance. My Progressive Policy covers towing, 100%. No reimbursement BS. You break down, you call Progressive with your location, they call whatever tow is local, arrange payment and you get to sit back and enjoy the ride. They call it "Sign n Glide".
this^^^ got the same thing with Geico

77charger

Reaction score
Vessel Assist for me. Got towed in last week from contact point to the marina on havasu. Was almost a $200 tow for nothing out of pocket. My yearly membership already paid for itself.

Also if you are on a lake that doesn’t have vessel assist available they will contact a tow company for you. You will though have to pay out of pocket. Send vessel assist the invoice and they will send you a check reimbursing you 100%. I had to be towed in from dangling rope to wahweap on Powell for a broken drive. Over an $1800 tow. Sucked paying at the time but was nice seeing the reimbursement check from vessel assist when I got home.
Why i went with VA but havent needed the service yet but cant imagine the tow bill from far up lake to wawheap.Also added the trailer assist as well.

Cuse Alum

Reaction score
Thanks guys! I am now a member of BoatU.S. Good piece if mind... I added the on road coverage for $14 as well to cover trailer blow outs, lockouts, etc... $99 for unlimited on water and road coverage!

SoCalHallett

Reaction score
Thanks guys! I am now a member of BoatU.S. Good piece if mind... I added the on road coverage for $14 as well to cover trailer blow outs, lockouts, etc... $99 for unlimited on water and road coverage!

For $99 that seems to good to be true. Need to call AAA and see exactly what coverages and benefits I have. Might be adding the $99 package as well!