Boating content..

JUSTWANNARACE

I will not let them take me🤣🤣
Reaction score
Just hanging out with some friends
20200619_181536.jpg

Q4mtxUS

Reaction score
Lots of boats below the dam, hangin out looking at the big city. I successfully made It over the bridge before the protesters closed her dow.

boatdoc55

Rest Easy Retired Boat Mechanic 😢🚤
Reaction score
Ha, even got a drift boat there, that's cool. That thing looks just like the one I had, shoot might be. Many of you guy's would just love running the rivers in Oregon. Beautiful and quite possibly the only one on it. Our river where we lived was just the same as these pics, When the wife and I moved up there in 92' we couldn't believe there were no boats on the rivers very often, except Salmon season. WE just loved it, our own river kind of.

JUSTWANNARACE

Reaction score
Ha, even got a drift boat there, that's cool. That thing looks just like the one I had, shoot might be. Many of you guy's would just love running the rivers in Oregon. Beautiful and quite possibly the only one on it. Our river where we lived was just the same as these pics, When the wife and I moved up there in 92' we couldn't believe there were no boats on the rivers very often, except Salmon season. WE just loved it, our own river kind of.

they are new today to our hangout spot! We dont judge!!
ALL BOATS MATTER!!

JUSTWANNARACE

Reaction score
"Old man river" in his old small block sprint boat.

Last edited:

River Runnin

Reaction score
Columbia, Deschutes, Willamette, John Day, Clack, Santiam, were a few I run, and most Central O Lakes! 🤔 :)

JUSTWANNARACE

Reaction score
Just pointing out there is a man and dog in this picture, in case you need to modify the caption 🙂

His wife is in the white tank top in the pic below that one.. sorry the second pic didnt load the first time.. 😉

Icky

Reaction score
His wife is in the white tank top in the pic below that one.. sorry the second pic didnt load the first time.. 😉
It something I would've done intentionally to one of my friends 🤣🤣🤣
But I thought I'd throw that out there incase you're a better friend then me👍

JUSTWANNARACE

Reaction score
It something I would've done intentionally to one of my friends 🤣🤣🤣
But I thought I'd throw that out there incase you're a better friend then me👍

Ohh I can guarantee I probably suck as a friend..lmao 🤷‍♂️

n2otoofast4u

Reaction score
IMG_2358.jpg

The girl has been up my ass about moving the boat to the river for the summer, and wanted to prove she can launch the boat, get up and down without crashing it, and back on the trailer..... Tonight was the night..... she drove upriver and met @JUSTWANNARACE and his hot wife, drank beers, then drove my half drunk ass back down river and put it back on the trailer.

JUSTWANNARACE

Reaction score
View attachment 891575
The girl has been up my ass about moving the boat to the river for the summer, and wanted to prove she can launch the boat, get up and down without crashing it, and back on the trailer..... Tonight was the night..... she drove upriver and met @JUSTWANNARACE and his hot wife, drank beers, then drove my half drunk ass back down river and put it back on the trailer.

Let's just say "good thing you have the daytona" cause you OFFICIALLY just lost YOUR RIVER BOAT!! GREAT JOB MOLLYHAWK!!

JUSTWANNARACE

Reaction score

BlowMe

Reaction score
I know i have said it before but yalls spot looks amazing....maybe a road trip will be in order in the future...🤔🤔🤔

JUSTWANNARACE

Reaction score
Tom Papps daughters old 19' Daytona hull. His first day on the water with it. Gary(the new owner) put a N/A 572ci in it. Pretty cool jet bote! 91mph first day out with the new motor.
Screenshot_20200626-182353_Ulysse Speedometer.jpg

boatdoc55

Reaction score

ElAzul

Well-Known RDP Inmate #211
Reaction score
Haha.. I love it when people think that! Keeps them off the river! 🤣
You want me to dig up the articles from the statesman journal about the city having to dump metric tons of raw sewage into the river after big rains, the fish kill, the homeless people shit and so on?? :) It's cool tho no one asked me to roll anyways lol :rolleyes: :cool:

DRYHEAT

Reaction score
You want me to dig up the articles from the statesman journal about the city having to dump metric tons of raw sewage into the river after big rains, the fish kill, the homeless people shit and so on?? :) It's cool tho no one asked me to roll anyways lol :rolleyes: :cool:
That’s just not possible you live in the eco-warrior sanctuary.😊

DRYHEAT

Reaction score
Maybe I missed the memo about feeseeeees being eco friendly. Party on
I see drainage ditches all over the northwest with little signs that say “drains to bay or drains to watershed no dumping” 😂

JUSTWANNARACE

Reaction score

Shit goes down river that's why we go up..lol

If the weather is decent tomorrow I'll hit you up!!

Weather was supposed to be shitty today but just got hear and is beautiful out!

Only one here. Only seen a few kyakers so far!
20200627_155635.jpg

boatdoc55

Reaction score
Reactions: DWC

JUSTWANNARACE

Reaction score
You're wife is certainly a good sport about all the pics. Isn't anyway in Hell mine would have ever signed on to that many pics. Now about the pink and camo, will she wear that opening day of elk season???

She dont give a shit..lol after 22yrs she knows I'm a perv, but only to her..lol

She says romeo's would look weird with a bikini and it's to cold..🤣