JUSTWANNARACE

I will not let them take me🤣🤣
Reaction score
The wife says.. Happy 4th of July!!
20200704_143127.jpg
20200704_143143.jpg

Taboma

Reaction score

Enjoying your boating posts, it's sooooo green 👍 I have to ask, where's all the paddle-boarders and kayakers ?
Do they wave or flip you off when they pass by ? :oops:

Any PWC riders on these rivers ?

Did you say this is on the Willamette river ? Damn, that's pretty country, are there many homes right on the river ? That would be really cool, unless you end up with folks just camping on your property. Seems I've read that's a problem in other areas of Oregon.

n2otoofast4u

Reaction score
Enjoying your boating posts, it's sooooo green [emoji106] I have to ask, where's all the paddle-boarders and kayakers ?

Did you say this is on the Willamette river ? Damn, that's pretty country, are there many homes right on the river ? That would be really cool, unless you end up with folks just camping on your property. Seems I've read that's a problem in other areas of Oregon.

Lots of paddlers and floaters here. It’s about 50/50 of getting flipped off or waved at. Not many PWC, also not many homes on this stretch. Get about 30 miles down river and the houses are packed tighter than a prisoners ass along the bank. That is also where all the wake makers and abundance of PWC are. This little section we fart around on is about 25-30 miles long depending where you launch and how far you want to run. I’ll run the 25 down there on the weekdays when there’s less floaters to dodge!
IMG_2379.jpg

JUSTWANNARACE

Reaction score
Enjoying your boating posts, it's sooooo green 👍 I have to ask, where's all the paddle-boarders and kayakers ?

We never have a problem anywhere we camp here. We respect the land and pack out what we pack in, if not more, so never an issue. Our normal camp spot, where most of the pics are from, a few of us bring weed eaters and chain saws once a year and clean the place up! We are actually appreciated by the owners and are welcome anytime!

As for the floaters, they only flip us off once, cause we turn around and have a short talk with them.. after that they understand.. just have to explain some things to them.. that we pay more to have a boat in the water, if they cant see bottom they are in the wrong spot and if we "slow down" it will swamp them more than running at speed.. after that the usually understand. Most are just miss informed!!

And the sheriff's hang out with us and appreciate us. I think I took care of at least 5 or so 911 calls last year and had the subjects back to the dock before the sheriff's even had their boat in the water!! Heck we have free drinks at a local restaurant because we rescued the owners manager and 2 of his bar tenders, we wouldnt accept any $ from him, so we now get free drinks anytime we go!

Last edited:

JUSTWANNARACE

Reaction score
Saturday night 4th of july, we actually had more fireworks than normal! So we decided to cruise down to the bridge and watch them. Didnt get any pics of the fireworks though..
20200704_203950.jpg
20200704_213709.jpg
20200704_203947.jpg

After the fireworks, the moon(pretty much full) was sitting perfectly on the river! Normally we dont run alot at night but, with nobody on the river and a "perfect" moon, we ran about 40mi that night just fukn off, just the wife and I.. it was AWESOME!

20200704_222636.jpg
20200704_222517(1).jpg

Then back to camp..
20200705_013050.jpg
20200705_013112.jpg

Last edited:

JUSTWANNARACE

Reaction score
Took the trailer in when I got off work to put on some new tires today after a belt flew off last night. Kept air and got us home. So, kind of late when they got done!

Decisions.. decisions.. stay home and bbq some tits or run to the river and bbq some tits.. well we decided on the latter..

Fukrs must be triple D's..lol
20200722_190640.jpg
20200722_190914.jpg
20200722_192144.jpg